Mt. Kumotori

Early in the morning, Giyus POV

I got ready to leave to Mountain Kumotori, I sheathed my sword and headed out. It felt colder today than yesterday, it was a beautiful image outside, nothing but white. It was snowing.

I breathed through my mouth and I saw my own breath. "wow." I said mesmerized by the view. I started walking into the direction of Mountain Kumotori.

I walked for about 2 hours, and I walked into a nearby town and asked around.

"Have there been any disappearing's lately?" I asked around, All I received was a no.

I asked one more man, slightly farther than the town. "Have you seen any disappearing's, sir?" I asked. "I'm afraid not, but maybe Tanjiro could be of help!" He said.

"Tanjiro? I must ask, who is he?" I wondered. "Such an amazing boy, he has an incredible sense of smell and could smell anything within miles!" The man bragged about the boy as if he were his own son.

"Well, do you know where I can find the boy?" I asked again. The man gave me directions to the Kamado house. I walked a few more miles up, it only got colder, I felt it on my face.

I finally see a house, slightly but it's there I walk up further to get a good view, and soon, I knew I got here too late.

I took my blade out it's sheath and started walking around the house, blood on the walls, bodies of children and a woman laying around. I felt disgust and anger. "I will kill the demon who did this." I said to myself. I looked down to the body of a young boy who couldn't be older than 3, laying out in the snow, far away from the rest. "I'm so sorry I didn't get here in time." I said sorrowful.

I walked around to find the demon and into a forest. I sensed the presence of a demon and immediately sheathed my blade. I hear yelling and growling in the distance of a young boy and demon.

"HOLD ON NEZUKO! Fight it! Fight it for your life!" A young boy shouts. I run to the location ready to swing my blade. I jumped out to swing my sword at the demon on top of the boy. The young boy turned his head to me, and immediately pushed off the demon and rolled in the snow.

"Why did you protect her?" I asked the boy. "S-sister! She's my little sister!" He cried out. The young girl growled out loud, he kept trying to hold her back.

"That is your little sister?" I taunted. I ran towards him and he covered his little sister, I backed off and he got up from his protective shield.

I held onto the demon girls hands behind her back, while she continued to growl. "Nezuko!" He shouts out. The newly named Nezuko continued to growl.

"Don't move." I told him. "Killing demons is my job, so of course I'll take your little sisters head too." I continued.

"W-wait! Nezuko hasn't killed anyone!" He shouts out. "There was a scent at my house...from someone I've never smelt before! That must've be who killed everyone! Not Nezuko! I don't know what's making her act like this.." The boy stated.

"Easy answer for you, Boy. Demon blood got in her wounds, so she turned into a demon. This is how man-eating demons multiply." I answered.

"Nezuko would never eat anyone!" He continued to shout out. I stared at him with a blank expression.

"Moments ago she tried eating you.." I told him. "NO! I'm positive she knows who I am!" He defended Nezuko.

"I- I won't let her hurt anyone! I-I'll find a way to cure her, I'll make her human again!" He roared out.

I sighed. "She won't get better, once turned a demon there's no way turning back to a human."

"I'll find a way! I swear! Please don't kill her." He continued. "I'll even find the one who did this to my family! I'll do all that so..so..-"