The Vision

Alice POV

"Ugh! I hate school!" I exclaimed out loud. The whole student body turned to stare in our direction. " What!?!" I screamed at them. "Never seen a girl tell the world she hates something?" And as i finished my little rant everybody looked away scared of me. I let a giggle escape my lips. Rosalie joined in and in a couple of seconds all five of us where laughing our asses off. We were out in the school parking lot getting ready to go home. Edward and I were going in his silver Volvo and Rose, Jazz and Emmett were going in Rosalie's red convertible BMW. We were almost home when I saw something...

-Vision-

"Edward STOP!!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" He replied clearly worried. "Do you smell that?" I asked my voice shaking slightly. "Yes" he answered after a moment "human blood and plenty of it." Edwards face showed concern and doubt as he read my mind 'we have to help them' I had thought less than a second ago. We got out of the car and followed the scent to a ditch. I saw a body but I couldn't see the face of the young girl lying in the ditch.

-End Of Vision-

We had already pulled over to the side of the road. Edward reading my mind had shock on his face. We jumped out of the car and ran over to the ditch. The smell of the blood got stronger as we neared the place where i saw the girl lying.

Ooookay! soo how was it? Sorry if it was a bit short but it will get longer as the story goes on.

Happy Reading Twihards!!!!