Chapter 62

The man looks at me. He opens and closes his mouth slowly, the semen-like substance still dripping out. Then in a flash of light he's gone, replaced by blood and tatters of flesh. Bits of bone lay across an invisible floor. In the place where the man just exploded a second ago is a giraffe. Obviously quite a small one as those fuckers are massive. There's a voice all around us, the girrafes mouth isn't moving but i know that its the girrafe. "Bend down to meeeee." It's a really harsh whisper that grates down at my ears. I feel overwhelmed by an instict to go the girrafe and get on my knees. I can't help it, i have to do it. I press my face into the giraffe and start to motorboat those sweet sweet girrafe titties. I open my eyes, remembering girrafes dont have tits, and see an old granny stood there completely starkers. she sees the blood everywhere and cries out "oh my husband!" And proceeds to dry fuck his still bloody skull. While i watch, slightly turned on, a door appears next to me and a voice from behind it says "cum to me to cum in me and find your destiny" it must be raptor jesus! I pull open the door, take one last look back at the old granny (who is using the mans severed gand as a dildo) and hurl myself through the door....