OMFG! Also survey

Oh my fucking God! 20.2k reads! I think I just had a panic attack! It's 1:49 in the morning and I'm crying out a flood! I'm frickin Alice in wonderland right now when she can't go through the tiny door! Just. Wow! I am so shocked and happy that I really don't even know what to do! Also, please read the authors note at the end! It would mean a lot!

:.Survey.:
In celebration of 20.2k reads I will do whatever you guys want (as long as it's not sexual in any way ex.nude pics) so you guys pick!

A) New story
B)New chapter
C) What ever you guys want!

Just comment on A,B, or C and the one with the most comments will win. Please leave a detailed description of whatever you want (ex. New chapter about Slenderman) stuff like that!

A/N
My little cousin (who is 15) confided in me yesterday,saying she wanted to commit suicide. I gave her some suggestions about what to do to help prevent these thoughts. She is OBSESSED with 'Monster High' dolls, (they are creepy '.') and I told her to do something including these dolls, we came up with starting a YouTube channel for her, she will be doing doll reviews and stop motion. I know, a 15 year old playing with dolls, but at this point I was DESPERATE to get her to do something. She is now very excited to start and is planning. When her channel does come out I hope you guys will give her the same support you gave me <3 this cousin is very dear to me and I love her lots! :3 Suicide is very serious and should not be taken lightly! If you ever feel the need to commit suicide please tell someone like a parent or guardian (Or even someone you trust!) If you need to ever talk please pm me!