Chapter 2

Shout out to: CraschTav123 : thank you so much for your comments they made my day :)

Your pov

He leans in and you subconsciously lean forward to kiss him. His soft cloth rubs against your mouth and you let out a moan. You feel a bulge below your area and you see you gave him yet ANOTHER boner. You feel his tentacles lift your shirt up and you lift your arms up so it will go easier. You unbuckle his pants and his boxers. Your eyes nearly bulge out when you see that his boner made his d*ck bigger. "problem?" you hear him say "I love a challenge" you say with a what you hope turns out to be a seductive wink. you take his d*ck and start to suck it going faster each time he moans. All of a sudden your flipped over and he tears off your favorite underwear "HEY I LIKED THAT PAIR!" you yell at him. All he does is chuckle and starts rubbing you "Mhmmmmm" you moan as you start feeling wet.He slowly slips his d*ck in and starts at a slow pace gradually fastening it until you feel your walls closing in "Uhhhh I'm going to cum!" he says "Me too!" you say just as you both cum "You used protection right?" you ask "Uhhhhhhhhhh yea?" but all you hear is Uhhhhhh as you start to fall asleep slowly slipping into darkness and serenity.