The Tower and its Creations.

Soon after, Logan was told the tower was done, Logan and Luna rushed over and saw, the 1,454 feet building, Logan was glad it was made, as it's power made all TVs, electronics, and other stuff work. Logan was ready for the next build, a resort, that sat behind the tower, Down the hill. They began to build it, after 4 weeks, a strong wind came and blew almost everyone down. But then the tower light, glowed a dark light blue, everyone was confused, but then someone rushed over saying something happened. They all looked and saw someone freaking out, saying they saw hands, and claws coming at them, almost like they were reaching for his soul. Logan didn't know what, until 3 days later, people came and said they heard noises, the guy that saw they saw hands, was staring into a TV, floating, with claws on there hands, and horns on there head. One person approached them and the person turned around and screamed at them, making the person that went to them, die. Everyone was scared, and eventually someone knocked the beast out. Soon he was killed, and tested, and found parts of a coconut inside him, but the coconut had ashes on it, and a weird blue liquid around it, nobody knew, but more of these kept appearing in random places, Logan didn't know what, until he remembered Lokomoto, and the words he said, Logan ran to the door that had the rituals inside, he boarded the doors, and locked it 3 times. Soon, he told everyone what happened, and said that they will need to hire people to work the village, and keep everyone safe. They hired people, and more came. And eventually more deaths happened, nobody knew what. But they were all scared, but the staff of the village kept them safe.