chapter 4

I was beyond shocked by her reply.
And i immediately Started to walk fast,and i think she will not follow me.
What a fool i am,she Started following me like a lost puppy, what is wrong with this girl,oh sorry this ghost.
"Do you think if you run,i will not follow you",i don't reply "hey,are you mute,in my memory you are not mute".
I stopped in my track, i questions her
" So you know me" and she reply "not clearly, but i remember you".
I noded.then she continued "you know i was pretty bored in this house,i has company now on".
Is she really ghost, she is not even trying to scare me, i mean mostly the ghost will try to scare people,that's why they are called ghost."Hey,are you listening to me"she asked,i don't reply i started walk ignoring her.
"Here we go again, what is wrong with you man,can you hear that,how dare you to ignore a ghost". I don't reply,"okay then if you wanted to play game i will play with you". I ignored her then she started blabbering again, actually it irritated me, "can you stop talking","and now who is speaking Mr . ignore,i can do whatever i want you can't stop me, because I am a ghost,i can do whatever fuck i want..".
That moment i realised i am in trouble,is she like that,which ghost will talk like that.Then i noticed i reached in front of my room,iwas going to take washroom then i understand she was also following me.
"Where do you think you are going" i asked her."following you". "I am going to use washroom"."ok ..so?""what you mean by that you can't follow me"
"And why do you think I will not follow you, i am a ghost i can do whatever i want".
"Ok Stop following me i will do whatever you want "
"Are you sure about that "
"Yes"
"What if you decide to cheat on me"
" I strongly believe in my words,and if i do anything bad ,i am sure you will kill me , because you are annoying ghost "
"Calm down bae,i am just ensuring things okay,i will wait downstairs".
Then she left,oh my god i am trapped by a annoying ghost.