Chapter 1 :>

Gab's P.O.V.

I was awaken by the constant laughing of my idiotic brothers. I opened my eyes to see them laughing at me. Huh? I wonder why they are laughing. Then an answer came to my mind.

"I swear if you did something again with my face, I swear that I will tear all of your heads!" I yelled at them. 

I ran as fast as could to the bathroom and checked my face in the mirror.

WHAT THE!? They have doodled on my face!

"Jai! I swear I will tell Ariana what you feel for her!" I shouted in the bathroom. ( A/N: Imagine that Ariana and Jai are not yet a couple! Love ya! xx - Dane)

"Gab, please, I'm begging you. Don't tell her please. I'm really sorry. I would do anything for you. Just don't tell Ariana anything. Please, Gab." Huh. I got ya there, brother.

I made a face that made him think I was thinking.

"Maybe. I'll think about it."

"Gab, please. I'm begging you."

"Fine. Do it again, you're dead Jai." I said, grinning. 

He nodded then I went to shower. I changed into my sweatshirt then jogging pants. I went then to the kitchen to see what Mom has cooked.

"Hey, Mom!"

"Hello, dear. You look beautiful as always! So what did you're brothers do to you, now?" She said, laughing. I can't help but join in too.

"Doodled on my face." 

"I'm gonna go to the Casino cause it's Belle's birthday. You alright with it?" She asked

"Sure, mom! So, what's the breakfast?" I eyed the pan she was holding.

"Bacons, eggs, and waffles. I'm tired baking cake, so I'm cooking this. You fine with these?"

"Of course, Mom. Just let me call those three musketeers upstairs." I chuckled during the musketers part.

I walked upstairs, seeing the three playing X-Box.

"Yaddup' brothers! It's breakfast, already." I smiled widely.

They groaned in unison then Beau spoke up,

"Chocolate cake, again?" He whined like a five year old

"Stop whining, Bro. No it's not cake. It's bacons, eggs, and waffles. Mom's tired of doing cake. So, let's eat." They ran downstairs towards the kitchen. I chuckled, because of their childiness.

I walked to the kitchen and sat beside Luke. 

"We reserved some for you, li'l sis." He said, laughing. I glared at him and said,

"I'm not that young. Your older than me for about what? 2 seconds?"

"Actually, It's 7.2 milliseconds." He chuckled at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him then finished my breakfast.

"I feel the need to take a nap. I'll see you after an hour, brothers!"

I went to my bedroom and slept listening to my bestfriends' voice playing on my iPod. Yeah. You guessed it right. One Direction. At the middle of the song, I felt my eyelids drop then I went to dreamland.