Chapter 2 :>

Gab's P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap because I had a horrible nightmare. I sat up and went to the living room where I found Beau watching X-Factor. I walked towards him and he saw me.

"Hey, Gab! Want some?" He offered me his chips. What a miracle!

"Nah! I'm cool, bro." 

"Alright! Then, come sit by my side. I miss having a girl sister." He said smiling

"Oh well, Is there a boy sister? Duh!" 

We laughed at each other. I really do miss these times too. Beau is the closest brother between my three musketeers.

"Honestly Beau, I really miss these times too." I said, sincerely

"Yeah. Absolutely. Gab? Thank you for being always there for us when we have problems. Either we have problems with girls. Problems with Mom and Dad. you defend us. Thank you very much, Gab. Even if i already have a family, I will never exchange you for anyone or anything." 

Wow. I was almost in tears when he ended his 'speech'.

"Thank you too, bro. I'll always be here for you. And of course Luke and Jai. We'll always be the Fantastic 4, right?" I said, chuckling.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Beau smiled widely.

"Beau! I swear on my dear life, If you say anything that would make Niall know that I have a crush on him....You're dead." I said seriously.

He nodded then I went to open the door. Only to see 5 boys, smiling.

"Hello, boys!" I greeted them with such enthusiasm

They all screamed my name and hugged me.

"Leggo inside!" I shouted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So! People on Earth! What's on the agenda?" I shouted

"What's with the shouting thing?" Niall asked.

"She was excited! She saw her prince charming." Beau muttered.

"Did you say anything, BROTHER?" I said

"Nothing, Gab. I didn't." He answered quickly.

"What's with you Brooks Brothers that you're scared of Gabrielle?" Zayn asked, astonished.

Beau just shrugged and I winked at Zayn, causing him to smirk.

Then, an idea came to my mind.

"BEACH!" I shouted really really loud, even my mother came down the stairs.

"Inside voice, dear." She reminded me then went back to her room.

Luke and Jai came downstairs and jumped on me, causing me to bum-faced the floor with an 'oomph'. They all laughed at me, while I glared at Luke and Jai.

"What about the beach, Sis?" Luke said, stuffing some chips on his mouth.

"I think I'm in the mood for the beach." I said then all the boys stood up to get ready for the beach.

Oh My Gosh! maybe i'm gonna update later, guys. I'm really sorry if i will not update from Mondays to Thursday. I really need to study. BUUUUT! Im gonna update many chapters every weekend! So hope you all enjoy! 

LOVE YOU ALL!  xx -DANE