Chapter 3 :>

Gab's P.O.V.

I put on my swimsuit then covered it with Jai's "FREE HUGS" shirt. 

I went to pack my bag. Sun Lotion. Ray Bans. Vans. Extra Shorts. Extra Shirts ( Which The Tree Musketeers owned.) Phone. All the things I need, CHECK.

I hurried down the living room to see the boys gathered together in a couch. Where they are crowded. Crowd-lover much?

"Boys! How about we spend the week at the beach?" I asked them.

They thought about it for a while then agreed.

"But your Mom?" Liam asked, worriedly.

Beau and I went to mom's room and knocked softly.

"Mom?"

"Hmm?" She answered groggily.

"Beau and I wants to ask you something?"

"Sure! Come in."

"Mom, we were thinking if we could spend the week at the beach?"

"Yeah sure, hun. Just be safe alright? I'm too young to be a grandmother."

"Ew, mom. I'm not yet ready to lose my V-card." I put on my disgusted face and pretended to be vomiting.

Beau, Mom and I laughed.

" We gotta go, mom! Love ya! Take care!"

"Bye, mom!" Beau waved then we walked out mom's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE BEACH HOTEL

We walked straight to the receptionist and inquired for a room. The girl looked like 17 or 18. Her nametag shows that she's an intern.

"Well, Hello, dear guests." She welcomed us

"Hello. We'd like to get a room, please." I said politely.

"For how many?" She asked, smiling.

"Nine." I simple answered her question.

"I'm really sorry, ma'am. But the only available rooms are 4. The other one is family room." She apologized.

"It's alright. We'll have that. So that means, two in each room and on the family room we'll have three. Beau, you decide who is with who." I said.

"Louis with Harry. Zayn with Liam. Jai with Luke. And that leaves the three of us together in the family room." Beau directed.

"Um. Georgina? Are there any advantages in the Family Room?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, of course, Ms. Brooks. You have free breakfast for three. You'll have an arcade room. And computer techy room." She smiled then turned back on her computer.

"Well then it's settled. See all at the beach tomorrow! We're gonna take a rest from that long ride." I said.

I'll update tomorrow, guys! I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS! I'm really sleepy. So goodnight for now! love you all buddies!  xx -Dane