unexpected

Y/N's POV: 

As the sun glistened on my glowy skin with no pimples, bumps, or acne. I heard the alarm ring, I stretched my arms and turned it off. I stood up and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen, as I opened the window I realised I forgot to buy groceries! WARNING: bad language!! "shi* I need to buy groceries" I muttered. I quickly grabbed my wallet and headed outside. 

Mafia(Chaddy) POV: 

"Listen up trolls, tonights the night, the celebration for killing Braddy.. So, to celebrate I am going to go to the nightclub for all my single dudes and collect hot chicks so you guys won't be single.. ;))) I'll buy drinks and cigs too, it's all on me bros."  I exclamed in my deep voice that attracts many girls. I quickly grabbed my luxury coat and headed outside.

Y/N's POV: 

I walked down to the store  and entered to feel a dark prescence, "BUMP" my petit body flew across the store, "CHACHACHA", I heard speedy footsteps head towards me in a flash. I looked above me and saw a titan body with such bold phisque, I could see his 8 pack abs through his t-shirt. Then saw those cold eyes look at me with a stern glare. "wow your a big one" I blurted out.  He glared at me even more, "uh.. S-sorry, f-for b-b-bumping i-into you.." I stuttered. "ok.." He slowly replied. I blushed with shyness and curled my hair, then looked at him with my puppy eyes. I could see him turn a little red,  I walked away like a hurt penquin. 

Mafia(Chaddy) POV: 

I went inside the store to bump into this toddler, I looked down to see a small girl with a petit body collapsed then flew across the store.  I ran towards her to make sure she was dead, she wasn't. I was kind of disappointed, to think my feasty 8-pack abs does not even slaughter such a small girl like her. Soon, I realised she wasn't a child, I saw her ID and soon realised that she was 24, around my age, 27. "your a big one" she said, flustered I just stared at her with shock. "uh.. s-sorry................" she muttered, the rest of what she said I couldn't hear even with my elephant ears, she was too quiet to me. "ok.." I said with astonishment. The small lady started curling her hair, she looked up at me, now that I saw her at a closer view she was actually quite.. Pretty.. I blushed a little, then walked away. I quickly grabbed some lunchables and the banana flavored bearpaws and walked out the store. I quickly walked back in after I realised I didn't get the alcohal, so I walked towards the juice isle with my fast paced feet.  I grabbed the koolaid with my big hands and ran out the store.