Bumping

Y/N POV:

Today was a sunday, and I had no work I felt a wave of happiness. I was so glad the scary giant was gone. I went to the central swimming club for fun. I changed into my bathingsuit and went to the swimming pool, I could sense gazes at me, I felt embarrassed, "BUMP" my petit, small body floated, then "SPLASH" I fell down in the water, hard. I saw a flash, I could see jesus waving at me. This was the end, I thought, until two big hands held over my curled up body. It was the titan! he saved my life. Before I could say anything he dragged me across the pool into the changing room, "BAM" His ginourmas hands slammed against the wall, he wall slammed me! "what a-are y-you doing!?" I slightly yelled. "Your so careless.. " He muttered. I didn't know what he was talking about, my eyes gazed at his 8-pack, I could see it so clearly now. "your bodies a monster.." I blurted out. Me and my mouth, I'm such a idiot I thought to myself. He looked flustered. "u-uh I'm s-s-sorry.." I spoke quietly.  I saw him let out a little grin, I was confused. "I'm good at being  a boyfriend sweetie pie;)" he spoke in his deep voice. "i-is he flirting with me!?" I thought.  

Mafia(Chaddy) POV:

I went to the swimming pool on sunday like I always do, as I was walking in the pool, I saw the petit lady again. I turned a little red, then walked towards the hottub, "BUMP", "SPLASH" everything happened so fast I couldn't process what was happening. I looked down, the petit lady was in the water drowning, then without even thinking I dived into the water and grabbed the small lady. I  took her out the water and dragged her to the changing room, I wall slammed her, "your so carless..." I muttered. I was angry, how could she not even try to save herself, is she blind, how could she not see my feroucious abs walking her way.. "your bodies a monster" I heard her say, I was flustered. I looked down at her with my deep ocean eyes. I heard her say sorry, but whatever she said didn't matter now. I smirked, I could tell she was into me, and lucky for her I was too. Grinning I stared down at her, "I'm good at being a boyfriend sweetiepie ;)" I said in my really deep voice with a flirty tone.