A mafia boss!?

Y/N's POV: 

I ran from the swimming pool, I ran out and dashed to the playground. I slid down the slide thinking about the titan.. "was he actually f-flirting with me!?" I thought to my self. Now I went on the monkey bars and sat on top of it, I could feel the cool breeze blow against my face. I finally got down and went to my car. I was so stressed about this whole situation, so to get my mind off of it I went to a club.. When I entered the club there was blasting music, I sat down to get a drink from the bar. "hey cutie." I looked to the side, it was a random man who looked like he was apart of a gang, I didn't reply.. I didn't feel safe, "whats wrong darling?.." I looked to the left of my side, it was a whole gang of men roaming above me. "I want to get out of here, I wish someone was here with me.." I thought. I regretted coming here, I dashed outside, until someone caught my hand.. I looked behind, I regonized those eyes, those deep ocean eyes.. I knew it was him. The titan, My heart told me to hug him, but my head told me to run, I chose to run. I sprinted outside for some fresh hair. "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!" I heard a distant crowd of people celebrating something.. I looked in a dark valley, my eyes widened. It was a gang, and the titan was apart of it, I decided to not make a sound. I eave-dropped on their conversation. "boss, thank you so much for giving us this feast" One man said to the titan. That's when it hit, the random man was calling the titan "Boss"!! The titan was a mafia boss!! I looked at their feast of lunchables, most of the men were eating the salami lunchable, those unhealthy pigs. I took another glance at their tables, they had rainbow colored lolipops, that were used to look like cigs.. I looked at their cup, inside was a blueberry flavoured koolaid, I could see one of the men munching on bearpaws too.. I sprinted to my house out of shock. 

Author's note: the Mafia(Chaddy's) POV will be posted on chapter 4.