The Apple Incident

The kitchen cabinets were empty, no snacks, no nothing. So lilac Montgomery Lephalus decided to go buy some stuff at the grocery store. He had to hurry though, you could smell the rain coming.

He got into his car... a very strange car. ( it looked like a microwave but we don't question his preferences on cars alright.) He then arrived at Publix, the closest place to his house. The smell of cookies that were at the entrance took him back to the old good days, and flashbacks of him running in the grass with a fresh and still warm cookie but then he stepped on a bee and an eagle flew away with the cookie. Sad days but still good days.

It was time to buy the fruit. The list had: strawberrys, blue balls, apples and grapes. He got everything but the apples so it's time to head into the apples section.

The was a man, probably in his late 40s looking for apples. He seemed like he was in a rush? He looked at lilacs way and made eye contact with him. The man hissed at him?? Wierd. Lilac took that as a sign to back away and wait until he's done. He went back into looking at the apples. Aggressively. He's very passionate about the apples.

After about 10 minutes of looking, he finally found what he's been looking for! An apple. He got close to it and started whispering something to it. Then he got it close to his ear as if he's gonna get a response. The man took one last look at lilac. Stared at his eyes for a hot minute and ran away. Lilac looked at him go run out of the store with some apple. But that's not the only strange thing that happened thought. As the man ran, his pants kept falling off to the point that he was running booty naked.

Lilac went to the apples still trying to process what the fuck that was. And took a good look to the apples.... they were completely normal... Just round red balls.. nothing more. Moving on.

He gathered everything he needed and payed for it. All that's left is going home. On his last turn to go home he saw that man once again. Still booty naked but no apple. Maybe he ate it? Nope. What really happened was he shoved the apple in his pants and since they fell off, he lost the apple.

Poor man. Lilac never looked at an apple the same way.

The end