David old Friend

After having a long day from School it shows David there walking inside of his home wearing his casual clothes as he set his backpack to the side. Once putting his things away David walked up to his room and began working some report he didn't finished when he was in the Military while he was writing he then suddenly then stops writing as he then hears footsteps in his room until a a voice spoke up.

??: "Captain David"

Turning around hearing his name called out David eyes widen in fear as he see someone wearing his same suit he wear as a Winter Solider seeing him pointing a tranquilizer gun at him. Seeing that David then tries to reach his hidden gun he have on his cabinet but failed as the dart shot him in the neck making David fall to the floor unconscious as David tries to keep his eyes opened seeing the Winter Soldier walking up to him and kneeling beside him and smiled.

??: "The leader will be pleased to meet you again Subject 5872"

Meanwhile with Summer 

It shows Summer in her safe house coming in after a long day of spying David as she was putting away her equipment away she then hears someone calls her out.

??: "Summer Rose..."

Summer: "What-"

Before Summer could say anything a dart was shot in to her neck making her feeling dizzy and sleepy she then collapsed to the floor as the man walked towards her and kneel beside her as he smiled seeing he got David and his wife Summer.

??: "Now you two belong to Divisional Nine....."

Timeskip

In Divisional Nine main base under ground.

David POV

It been week ever since I got captured by Divisional Nine when I'm sitting in the cell they put me in I keep remember me as I'm a Winter Soldier maybe they want me back as their pet again no their weapon they want me to kill- No stop David I'm not their pet no more I'm a Soldier I got people who care for me. Nick, Ramirez, Razor, Sarah, and Summer.......

I know she care for me no matter how far from we each other I know one day we will be together very soon. After hearing myself a door was opened as I see two scientist and the Head Scientist walking in front of me I started laughing at this seeing the Head Scientist looking at me.

Head Scientist: "Ah Subject 5872 welcome back. Tell me what do you found funny."

David: "Seeing that you guys want me back....Now what do you want from me?"

Head Scientist: "Oh we have everything from you. But I wanted to learn more about you after you came back from the portal now tell me what did you see."

David: "All you ever get from me is this. Name David Knight. Rank Captain. Serial Number, 54985870. And that's all you're ever going to get from me."

No one POV

Hearing this the Head Scientist then grabbed one of the torture's tool from the tray right next to him as he points at David. Seeing this David gritted his teeth getting ready for the pain as the Head Scientist began torture him. Seeing the process  going the camera watched them as it shows the surveilled room having the same man who kidnapped David and Summer there watching the camera seeing David torture going as one of the Scientist walking in the room having a clip board on his hand.

Scientist: "Sir, I do not understand what is it we want from Subject 5872? We have done everything on him in the past."

??: "I wants to learn how to make him submit. So I want you to break him..."