Moment of Truth

Luke pov

Wow she really ended that conversatipn fast. Maybe she doesn't miss me? Or maybe I just miss her too much?
I can't fall asleep thinging about veronica she was so prerty I didn't imagine that girl wearing glasses t-shirt and pants would be that pretty.
Why did she kissed me back? I can't stop thinking about the song she wrote.Heartbreak boy. Heartbreak boy. Heartbreak boy. Could I be the person being describe about her song?, I talk her almost every night because of my problems. She likes me? I just wanna know. Okay. Tomorrow I'm going to Veronica's house. I just really need to know.

Veronica's P.O.V

Last night I got a text from Luke saying that he's comming later.
I heard someone knocking. I went downstairs. It was Luke. We went inside my room.

Luke: Hey.

Me: Hi. What brings you here? You have a problem with angelica?

Luke: Do you like me?

Me: What?

He saw that I was having a hard time answering him. But he know the answer. He just hugged me and wispered.
Luke: " How could I be so blind? You were always there for me. You always make me laugh" I love you.

I backed off

Me: Yes I loved you. But you were too blind to see it. You were so buissy loving another girl. You forgot to love me back. But, its too late I'm qith Cam now. And I love him. He's nice to me.

Luke: You love him because he's nice to you? Is that it?

Me:He didn't take me for granted. Can you please go now?