part 5

Monday

Jamie and I were walking and saw kieth with luke.

Luke: Hey.

Me: Hey :)

Keith: Let's go. Hi veronica.

I smiled

AFTER 2 MONTHS

Luke went to my house.

Me: hey what are you doing here?

Luke: Me and keith broke up 3 weeks ago.

Me: Really? Well thats not new.. I mean you always break up and make up. What's new?

Luke: No. This is for real. I caught her cheating on me.

Me: What?! Whe did what now?!!!!
Well, maybe you and keith broke up cuz theres still someone better than her?

Luke: I know maybe I just need a little time.

Me: Hey, cheer up I have some pizza if you want. (taping his back)

Luke: Prom is comming soon. I still don't have a date.

Me: wow really? I think I can't make to the prim.

Luke: Dude why not?

Me: I don't know I guess I just don't luke parties..

( The real reason is I don't have a date but I can't tell him that it dounds like I want him to by prom date)

Luke: thats sad. But I think I like this girl named angelica.

Me: Aren't you sick of falling in love and hurting over and over again?

Luke: I don't know. How about you aren't you sick of being alone everyday?

Me: I thought I'm not alone cuz I have you my bestfriend but I guess you don't treat my like one. It's like you only talk to me whenever you have problems you never even ask me how I'm feeling!

I walked out.

Wednesday

In chemestry class we had a new classmate named Cameron. He's kinda cute and he's my lab partner. So He talked to me.

Cameron: Hey.

Me: Wazup lab partner hahaha

Cameron: I was thinking maybe you can have lunch with me?

Me: what?

Cameron: I mean, I'm still new here and I don't have anyone to talk to.

Me: Oh, that... um, okay :)

LUNCH

we saw luke and that girl angelica but I didn't say Hi to luke because of what happened last time
And Cameron put his arm at my shoulder.

Me: Why'd you do that?

Cam: I saw the way he looked at you and you seemed sad. You like him do you?

Me: What?!! No.... well maybe a little like 5 years or so.

Cam: did you tell him?

Me: No! Of course not. I mean. He's my bestfriend I can't do that to him and he doesn't even like me.

Cam: I have an Idea. What if, you and I pretend that you're my girlfriend
Let's see if that bothers him.

I wanna show luke that I can have a boyfriend too and besides cam looks cute.. Cameron Dallas to be exact.

Me: Okay Deal!