Part 4

Luke: I guess keith and I are back together?

Me: really?

We finished the song and we already ate dinner. I'm really a scardy cat luke knows that so he decided to sleep in my room. Good thing my room has 2 beds cuz my sister and I shared room together but shes not here she's in collage.

Luke: Let's go to sleep.

Me: um, okay. Goodnight?

Luke: Goodnight dude :)

MORNING

We went out to eat our breakfast

Me: ooh! Ooh!! Can I drive?

Luke: No!! (Laughing)

Me: so what are we gonna do today?

Luke: Can I call ash, cal and mikey? I wanna hang out with them today.

Me: okay. Tell them to go to my house at 10.

After we ate breakfast. We went to my house and saw ash cal and mikey inside.

Me: Oh you're here

Ash: yesss! And we bought PIZZA!
And guitars and beatbox so we can Jam!!!

Me: thats nice!

It's already 9pm and they left the house. Luke and I were watching a movie. But at the middle part of the movie. I feel that I was falling asleep..

LUKE HEMMINGS:

I think veronica is falling asleep. So I went up stairs to get some blanket. I wad thinking we could sleep in the couch together. But its okay to sleep beside her I mean she's just my bestfriend right? Nothing more.
So I layed in the big couch next to her. And as I close my eyes I can feel her huging me. Maybe she tought I was a pillow or something so I just close my eyes and fall asleep.

VERONICA:

I woke and saw that I was huging luke and his arms are rapped around me. I quikly stand.
He finally woke up.

Me: goodmorning.

Luke: Sorry about...... well...... you know.... about last night...

Me: Um, yeah yeah. Its cool you're like my brother.

Okay now that was awkward!!!

Me: Mom and dad is gonna be home later about 7 pm.

Luke: so I guess I can hang out for 5 more hours.

Me: well yeah I guess?

We just lay around and play video games and Clash of clans.

Luke: hey itas almost 6 maybe I should pack my stuff.

Me: oh yeah sure..

He was about leave.

Luke: si I guess I should leave

We were staring at each other. And then he held my waist kissed me and I kissed him back and we bumped in the couch and sit I was sitting on top of him he was about to take of my shirt off but he said. " maybe we should inside the room and I followed me I took off his shirt and he took mine off . relax nothing happened we just kissed. I stopped and slapped him.

Me: Dude!!

Luke: Dude I was just curious. I mean, 5 years?!! And we don't have feelings for eachother?!

Me: Let's just forget what happened

Luke: yes. Peretend that nothing happened.

Me: okay. Cool. But um, luke?

Luke: What?

Me: Um, your shirt its the wrong side..

Luke: oh my god! (Laughing) that was embarrasing.. so i think I should go.