Chapter 44

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 44.44

    It was almost noon when he woke up, and he felt sore all over his body. Pei Nian couldn't help but regret that he cooperated with Zhao Zixuan too much yesterday, so that the guy could do it unscrupulously at two or three o'clock in the morning.

    With the physical strength of Zhao Zixuan's fourth-level ability user, he is simply not comparable to him as a scumbag. Now that it's better, before the noon is down, the friends in the team must be laughing at him again.

    Only yesterday Zhao Zixuan was in a really bad mood, so he couldn't bear to reject Zhao Zixuan, so in the end it was only himself who suffered.

    When he got up and saw that Zhao Zixuan was no longer in the room, Pei Nian decided to take a shower before going down.

    After only taking a bath, Pei Nian saw Zhao Zixuan sitting on the bedside with food on the bedside table. Regarding Zhao Zixuan's behavior, Pei Nian could only walk over helplessly and eat, he was originally hungry and woke up, and now he naturally fills his stomach first when he sees food.

    After eating the food brought by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian had the intention to talk to Zhao Zixuan.

    "Zixuan, have you handed in the task?" She slept until almost noon and woke up, naturally she didn't know what happened in the morning.

    Only in the end, they spent a lot of money to complete those two tasks, and they were almost wiped out in T City. Pei Nian naturally cared about the progress of the task completion. They just found some useless information about the research institute and submitted it, and they didn't know whether the task was complete or not.

    "Wait for you to wake up and hand in it together. After all, the quest reward is the store you want, so it's natural for you to choose." Since he agreed with Pei Nian to open a shop in the base, Zhao Zixuan would definitely satisfy Pei Nian, otherwise it would be meaningless.

    "Then let's go now." This was about what he would do in the future, so Pei Nian was naturally anxious.

    "Have you had a good rest?" After all, the place was overused last night. If Pei Nian was uncomfortable, he would naturally not agree to go now.

    Pei Nian nodded speechlessly, because Zhao Zixuan was going to press him to make an enjoyable action at any time. His body was used to it for a long time, and at most it was a little pantothenic acid the next day.

    Who made Zhao Zixuan be too concerned about things related to him? He has long ago found someone to study medicines that are beneficial to the body, and after he awakened the healing power, although the fatigue on his body cannot be cured, he has The body has been remodeled a lot, otherwise he can't bear Zhao Zixuan's needs.

    Only these Pei Nian will never tell Zhao Zixuan. Now Zhao Zixuan can restrain himself. If Zhao Zixuan knows these things he is hiding, will he restrain himself?

    "Then let's go, it just so happens that they are all on the first floor." When they

    came back from a mission that was almost destroyed, everyone was exhausted. They had all the supplies, and when they didn't lack anything, they naturally didn't need to rush to do the mission.

    During this trip to the institute, they harvested three third-level crystal cores, one fourth-level crystal core, and handed in a third-level crystal core to do the task. As for the remaining two third-level crystal cores, it depends on which two ability users in the team reach the third-level high-level first.