Starefair Suny

With hair/sunray's up

With hair/sunray's down

Starefair Suny (Star-fair) (Sunny), is the prince of the Sunny sky on the planet of forests. His mother, the Queen of the Sunny skies, is the one who brings the Sun's rays to the Planet of forests. Starefair is the next in line to rule. He wears a tight long-sleeved fireproof turtleneck under his dress shirt, along with a pair of gloves that are also fireproof. This is because his powers aren't under his full control, if his emotions get the best of him, everything (including his clothes) will burn. He's also wearing skin-tight pants under his regular ones. His boots are also fire proof too. Okay so- everything he's wearing underneath his normal clothes are skin-tight and fireproof. The thing on his belt is his sword, yes the case might look small, but it's like a lightsaber. Small handle, but once you turn it on its a lightsaber. But this isn't just a lightsaber, the blade takes the form of a machete blade, it can also be set on fire. He's nice and pretty sassy sometimes, he's pretty good with kids... that are the same species as him. Starefair had also fallen inlove with the prince of the Moonlit sky, Moondust Mony (Moondust, Moony). He flirts with him, hugs him, whispers in his ear (or where an ear would presumably be), that kind of stuff. Overall, he's a pretty fun guy and damn well KNOW'S he's hot... no like- literally- He's literally a Sun and he's literally hot. He could very literally burn you if you got too close... The only other species that is immune to the boiling heat of the Sun species are the Moon species.