The reason I love art (Just talking)

Lately I've had the worst art block ever. I can't draw and every time I try to draw something, it never happens. But then I watched this video and even though my thought was completely unrelated to the video's topic, I couldn't help but wonder...

Why did I do art in the first place? After a while of thinking, I found my answer...

Would you rather, be in a competition where you HAVE to be the oldest AND the best to be considered a "good" artist, or... Would you rather play as God whenever you draw? I remembered why I loved drawing so much! It's because I created something with my own hands. I created a drawing, something that can be seen and spoken of and loved. In that moment, in that childhood moment, art felt magical. I could create worlds, characters, make dresses and color my creations, it didn't matter if it was bad because it was magical! The creativity from my head flew down to my hands and begged me to create, how could I say no? I was a god, a god creating and giving life in the most mundane yet mystical way possible, art. What I saw in my head flew down to the paper in front of me, while it never turned out the way I imagined it, I loved it anyway. When I drew, I felt like god creating earth. And it's even better when I got older!

Every time I draw it's like I'm stuck in a trance, I completely forget about the world burning around me as I create, line after line, color and shadow, I created so much and I love it all, I love it all because it was a sign that I grew. My fire was so dim for so long, but now it's burning bright. Of course, I still want to be a decent artist, but if I'm going to get there I'm gonna do it my way!!! I don't want to create to compare, I want to create for the sake of it!!! I AM FUCKING GOD!!!!

So no matter what the art community says, I'll never draw for the sake of competition, I will draw to create and create only!!! Now I know why I love art...

Every time I draw, I feel like God.

(Read all the bold words together)