008

Jennie pov:

Today was the day me and Kim Jisoo finally meet. I'm so excited I could literally die.

We were going to the cafe I was working at and since today is not a work day I don't have to work while we're there. 

I started getting up and putting on my slippers.

I looked at myself in the mirror and then started picking clothes to wear.

After I went inside the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

It took me a while but I wore a red t-shirt with a denim jacket and black pants.

I put my shoes off as I leave my house excitedly. "I'M SO EXCITED!" I yelled as my neighbor who was watering her plants looked at me weirdly. 

I got in my car and started driving to the cafe.

I went inside and saw that Jisoo wasn't here yet. I texted her asking when she will arrive and she said in 10 minutes so I tried to pass time by playing with the puppies in the cafe

After 10 whole minutes, I saw Jisoo walking in the cafe. We locked eyes as i admired her beauty. who knew someone could be so beautiful?!

"Oh, hey!" Jisoo greeted me as I come back to my senses and told her to sit beside me.

"Are you okay, your face is red" Jisoo asked. "Oh uh, I'm fine," I said embarrassed.

We ordered a few drinks and then played with the puppies there. She had to go so I went home too.

This day was awesome! I went to my phone and started texting Nayeon and Lisa about the day I just had.

//