011

Jisoo and Jennie started hanging out more. and both of them started falling for each other.

Jennie of course liked her because she's her idol, but its more than that. Jennie feels this weird feeling whenever she talks to Jisoo.

Meanwhile, Jisoo felt the same way. she just didn't know how to express it. 

One day Jisoo went out with her friend, Chaeyoung (chaeyoung from twice btw) to go shopping.

She and Chaeyoung passed an arcade but Jisoo stopped as she saw someone familiar, oh! it's Jennie. But Jennie was with someone, who had short hair. 

Jisoo felt jealousy and that was evident in her face. Chaeyoung noticed this and was saddened. 

She knew Jisoo's feelings for Jennie. The thing is, she likes Jisoo. No matter what she does she can stop liking her in a romantic way. She doesn't know how to move on.

"Oh uh, Jisoo let's go. I heard that shop was going to have a sale!" Chaeyoung said trying to distract Jisoo from the girls in the arcade.

"Alright" Jisoo replied following Chaeyoungs steps. 

_

Lisa and Jennie went out to the arcade to relax. it has been a while since Lisa and she had gone out. Nayeon was on a date with Jeongyeon so she couldn't come.

They played a few games until they got bored. Jennie didn't really notice Jisoo coming by but she did see someone thats familiar.

After playing I drove Lisa home and went home too. 

After she got ready for bed she texted Jisoo about her day and how it went.

//