015

Chaeyoung pov:

I decided to now confess my feelings to Jisoo. I know she won't feel the same way but I need to get it out of my chest.

I just didn't want to hide my feelings anymore and even if the results are saddening it's fine as long as I finally tell her what I feel.

// 

Chaeyoung: hey :) are you available rn?

Jisoo: ofc I just finished doing something

Chaeyoung: alr meet me at my house I have to tell you something

Jisoo: okay!

//

Jisoo pov:

I drove my way to Chaeyoung's house. I didn't know what Chaeyoung was gonna tell me so I felt very nervous.

When I arrived I saw Chaeyoung standing at the front door.

"chae!!" I greeted as I get off my car and run towards Chaeyoung. 

"Hi!" Chaeyoung greeted back "get inside," she said.

"What were you gonna tell me?" I asked as I was making my way through the door.

"Well, sit," Chaeyoung said tapping the couch as a sign for me to sit.

"Alright"

"Okay, Jisoo doesn't be mad or anything but I've always liked you. I really like you. It all started when we debuted. I genuinely admired you this whole time. I just wished you would return my feelings. but I know you won't. you already like someone else, Jennie. I'm so sorry for liking you. I understand if you don't feel comfortable with me anymor-" Chaeyoung said as I cut her off

"It's fine Chae, it's okay it's totally fine. we can't control our feelings. Thank you for thinking of me like that. I really appreciate it. I don't feel comfortable with you. I would love to stay friends with you. I hope this won't change anything between us." I said smiling at the girl in front of me.

she stared at me and then hugged me tightly. I didn't question it and hugged her back. 

We had a little talk and had dinner. I had to go so I said my goodbyes and went home.

//

author: last chapter for today