Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

As the bad and good fights.

The star sanses are starting to gain weak due to the enemy's too many. As the yellow one , or known as dream healed his teammates. His brother , nightmare grinned

“ why don't you just give up? DrEaM ” nightmare said and laughed as he watch his brother suffer due to starting to lost his conscious due to using his magic for many times. Due to

“ I-i would never.. give up.. br.. nightmare.. ” dream said and glared at his dearly brother.

pfft. Oh really? ” nightmare's aura is starting to grow stronger than before. Dream start to feel weak due to negativity he was surrounded.

Nightmare looked at his brother and scoffed

paThEtiC.. ” he started to open a portal and give a sign on his alliance to fall back as his alliance follow his order.

While ink and swap was struggling and lost conscious.

no matter what you do. you'll never be a hero. Calling yourself a hero? WheN you couldn't even save your brother. such a shame. BroThEr ” Nightmare glared with hatred at dream and grinned as he walked to the portal and disappear like a thin air.

Dream started to tears up as he couldn't get over what happen 500 centuries ago. The day his brother got corrupt , dream. Himself got this guilty box , a guilt that always make him suffer.

“ W-why.. ” dream mumbled and groaned as he tears up.

“ I'll get a way to get you back.. I promise... ” dream looked at the sky and swear it to himself.

While swap and ink unconscious , dream start to call for help yet he passed out.

Due to using his magic a lot , his energy ran out that make him weak and passed out.

Nightmare POV

“ urgh.. such a pathetic. a real pathetic. ”

I sighed and groaned , I looked at my alliance

“ get some rest. ” I said coldly to my alliance and walked to my throne.

As my alliance nodded and bowed , they slowly get off my sight.

Will they better get off. it's so pathetic to see they're faces every single second.

As usual , I should think of how to get rid of the positive and the golden apple. It's making me sick and disgusted.

I sat down on my chair and looked at the ceil.