1. Movie night!♡♡♡

A/n: First chapter: sorry for misspelling or whatever, english isn't my natal language.

💖💖💖

Mike and Jeremy were left in charge of Ketchup. Which was phil's cat. (Not telling you all of the blueycapsules lore rn. 😩)

"Oh, and Mike... Don't forget to put him his happy hoodie on!"

Mike remembered those words of Phil. He'd better put it on right now or Ketchup will ruin the night again.

Well, again, because they already stayed on Phil's house. And with Jeremy too. Which, promissed him a movie night.

To be honest. Mike had a huge crush on Jeremy. He always wanted him. And he enjoyed (even wasting time) with Jeremy.

They worked at the same place and they both had to work on the dayshift. (It's at freddy's, obviously...)

Someone knocked at the door. Mike stood up from the sofa and he pulled the door open.

"Mike!" Jeremy shouted. "Jeremy! I thought that you wouldn't came!" Mike said.

"Come here, have a seat." Mike spoke, leading Jeremy to the sofa.

"Wow, Phil has a huge house isn't it?" Jeremy said, with his eyes searching all over the room.

"Yeah." Mike laughed. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Jeremy asked. "Hmm... Phil has a lot of romantic movies... I cannot think about other option right now." Mike said, searcching through the boxes filled with vhs tapes.

"Well, then, we can try to watch "The titanic" if you'd like to." Jeremy replied. "Oh, okay, lemme search it for you." Mike said. Then, he took a tape with the movie of "The titanic".

"Aha! Here it is!" Mike said, lifting the tape in the air.

"Bravo! You have earned a movie!" Jeremy said half-laughing.

"Haha, so funny..." Mike spoke, rewinding the tape with a pencil and inserting it in the vhs player that was connected to the tv.

"Phew-I think it's done." Mike said, stroking his forehead. Jeremy stared. 'Hell nah, that's so cute.' He thought.

Then, Mike sat down next to Jeremy. "Is Ketchup wearing his happy hoodie?" Jeremy asked. And they both laughed. "Yeah! Just for making sure we don't end up as the last time!" Mike said.

(Time skip, cause i am a lazy writer. 😔)

They were both watching the movie, Mike was wondering if he could hold Jeremy's hand. So he was staring at it all of the time. Jeremy noticed and held Mike's hand.

"It's this okay for you?" Mike asked flustered.

"Yeah... it is..." Jeremy replied. His voice was so sweet and warm.

Short after, a kiss scene appeared on screen. Mike was red as hell, he felt his face heat up, so he covered it with his hand.

"Mike? Are you okay?" Jeremy asked concerned.

"Nothing... It's just me, you don't need to worry about it." Mike said with a soft and flustered voice.

Jeremy stroked his cheek. "If everything's okay, look at me in my eyes then." Jeremy said.

Mike shook his head twice, but Jeremy insisted. Finally, Mike showed up. And Jeremy noticed how red he was.

Without thinking. Jeremy leaned in. And their lips touched. It was gentle, as it was Mike's first time. Mike leaned back flustered.

"Jeremy!" Mike said. 

"What?" He laughed.

"You are confusing me so much... Do you like me or-"

Before he could finish his sentence Jeremy kissed him again.

"Does that anwser your question?"

(Predator, forgive me.)