Drunk jeremy part 2 but written at 3 am.

💖💖💖

(Time skip)

"Jeremy, i think that you really need to stop drinking and sober up a bit." Michael said.

Mike wasn't drunk due to the wierd and dangerous way that Jeremy acted when he was drunk. So Mike, stayed sober just to check up on Jeremy.

"Mike." Jeremy said, placing his hand on Mikes shoulder.

"I-i always thought that you were a rweally (really) hwot (hot) man..." Jeremy spoke.

Mike's face turned pink. "Uh... thanks?" Mike replied.

Jeremy placed the hand that currently wss on Mike's shoulder to his cheek.

"I say it for real. How could a man so sweet and hot like you be single?" Jeremy said between hics.

"Uh... i don't know?" Mike shrugged, then, he tried to shove Jeremy's hand from his cheek.

Jeremy was so close to Mike. Which moved back trying to ignore Jeremy.

In the process, michael ended on bottom of Jeremy, with his legs closed. While Jeremy was surrounding Mike with his arms and legs.

"Jeremy... Aren't you too close?" Mike asked. Jeremy just laughed and he leaned in closer.

His warm breath and his heartbeats could be heard by Mike. Which face was redder than anything.

Jeremy slowly leaned foward into a gentle kiss. Mike was flustered as heck. And he pulled back.

"Jeremy, not like this. I need you to sober up."

And they both hugged. ❤❤❤♡♡♡