Valentine's Day is Realization Day: Everything You Had is Someday Gonna Be Gone

Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room...Memorize how it sounded like when your Dad gets home...Remember the footsteps...Remember the words said...and all your little brother's favorite songs...I just realize everything I had is someday gonna be gone...

So here I am in my...new apartment... in the...big city.. they just dropped me off. 

It's so much colder than I... thought it would be so I...tuck myself in...and turn my night light on.

Wish I'd never grown up...I wish I'd never grown up....

Oh I don't wanna grow up...wish I'd never grown up...

I could still be little..

Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift

This is the first song that blow up my mind after a very happy valentine's date with my Mom. It's just the two of us today, my brother is off to some date with her girlfriend. We had fun strolling around the mall and a very unbelievable incident of my Mom buying me a book! Well, most of the time I buy books from my savings because we all know that the head of household are mothers and budgeting is a very hard profession to do, so no time budgeting for other not-so-important things. 

So here it goes...I heard a loud echo of this song in my mind which hits me so hard. I plan too many things for my future but I forgot to plan how to let go of the things I 'm not ready yet to let go, and guess I will never be ready letting it go -Childhood. I just remember every inch of it through this song and it makes my eyes flood into tears and do you know how much maddening it was? We had fun dating and having a relationship or wishing for a relationship but we all forgot the things that are more important than that. 

I always miss the way I kissed my Dad and Mom before entering my school's gate. I miss the way my Mom cover my notebooks. I miss how my Dad brought me and my brother a lot of coins to put in our piggy banks. I miss the way everything it used to be. I never realize how it changed too fast. We are busy growing up and we forgot our parents growing old. Have you ever realize the things you should put some appreciation of? 

Have you ever set aside planning your own dreams and started planning your dreams for them? It's never too late but just so you know time is ticking faster than you thought. Stop being narcissistic, it's not always about yourself. There are people out there whom you should thank for bringing you in this wonderful Earth. What about bringing them some coffee and have a good talk about random memories of you with them? Spend more time talking, walking, bonding or just being with them. 

Everything you had is someday gonna be gone so cherish the most important HAD of your life. Stop all your some things against them. It's time to beat the hell out of your pride and tell them you love them more than anything else.

God bless you!

I hope you realize something like I do.

:)

-TracySCual