KPOP: A No No to Hating!

"Why do you love KPOP?"

"Why not?"

Music Industry had changed so much more than we thought it would be but the best thing about it is we continue singing songs we can relate with. Music is the way people express the indescribable things just like the authors express their thoughts in their writings. It doesn't matter what kind of music it is as long as it influence your personality in great productivity. Music makers and Music lovers are like a string in both ends. They feel the same rhythm, relate the same feeling and sing the same melody their heart's express. But in every string of attachment there will be tangled strings which put this whole context of music into a chaos. 

In this generation, we mostly call them haters or critics maybe. Why do some people tend to hate different genre? I think of some great deals, but maybe they can't relate or anxiety problems towards the mainstream kind of music? The reason are based on the individual but what I can say about it is if they don't like the music DON'T LISTEN TO IT! They don't harm you so I guess you don't have to destroy the people supporting it because whether you believe it or not hating the singers or group of singer or the genre will only make them more popular. 

At school, the most famous type of genre today is KPOPs! (eyes sparkling). Well believe me, I can't say I'm a die-hard fan because I can't even pronounce their names properly but you know I love the way they dress (SNSD and 2NE1 in particular) and the english version of their songs and also their cute dance steps. There are some groups I barely hear at my classmate’s mouth like the Boy groups (Infinite, Big Bang, TVXQ, 2PM, Super Junior) which I'm not yet into but it makes some of my friends happy. So why hate them if they make other people happy? More or less inspire them to do good about their self? 

You can think of so much positive thoughts about fanboying / fangirling thing than hating them for liking the genre. They are just being their self, that is what they want, that is what they want to do. Hating them may hurt them at first but later on you will hate yourself for hating the things you might like if you just try to be on their shoes. You even hate the things that you don't even know yet. And one more thing, no matter how you hate them, it won't make them less person but you are. 

Let the people like what they want. It's their life. They let you put on your opinion, it's everybody's right. But like freedom, opinion has its limitation too. I know that whether we like it or not, we can't please everybody but at the very least we should try because the world is round and Karma's a bitch. It will all come back to you. I'm sure you don't like your role model or idol be hated for some unreasonable opinions. 

My point is if you don't like one thing, music, singer, topic, or anything else then that's okay. Hating them might not be a good step in making friends or being a productive person.

Don't hate anything for the benefit of your opinions, it doesn't make sense.

-TracySCual