First Things First: No Writing is a Crap

No writing is a crap once it gives you something to think of.

I originally compose these words into a sentence. I don’t know why this came to me. Maybe because I felt my manuscript had been a crap all the time. I hated it so many times but still it gives me something to think of. It surprised me how this tiny piece can challenge my extremely wide imagination, which is most of the time preoccupied, and it makes perfect sense to me.

The reason why I kept on writing is because I felt like I’m on a mission. On a mission of improving myself and letting know the whole world about it. I want to remind the people how great life is, for me to express the indescribable things and to write the things that should not be forgotten by the humanity. I’d like to live in positive vibe, to remain as the same person despite of life’s rapid changes, to write not just using the brain but feeling deep within my heart. I want to keep thinking, to achieve my dreams despite of countless struggles. I want to be happy and to be able to give happiness. I want to keep believing. I can write because of God, this is the tune He wants me to dance with. Praise God, forever and always.

That’s actually the prose version of my vision and mission written in my journal. I just want to share for those newbies like me.

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone J

-TracySCual