𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

As Felix was walking around wanting to find his friend, he could feel someone's stare behind his back but he didn't think much about it.

He searched the whole school but nothing. He was about to give up but he noticed with the corner of his eyes Chan who was currently standing at his locker. He made his way towards there until he saw Yeonjun walking up to the other before he could reach him so he had a change of plans..

He sighed and decided to forget about it for now and let the school day pass by. He was sure Jisung would be at the dance club after school since he loves going there so he would ask where he was later.

Timeskip: After school

Once school ended, Felix made his way towards the dancing room not really thinking about where Jisung could be anymore because he was so sure that he'd be in there.

However his calm expression turned into a worried one when he noticed that it was only him who was in the dance room along with two or three other people..

'Not even Seonghwa is here?' he thought before letting out a sigh and putting his bag on the floor so he could start stretching.

---

"I wish I knew where he lives, ugh.." Chan said, messing with his hair in order to express his frustration, "Didn't you say to give him time??" Seonghwa asked

"I say a lot of things don't take them seriously"

"Noted" Seonghwa looked weirdly at his friend before an idea came to his mind.. "Where is Yeonjun?"

"Yeonjun? Why?"

"Just tell me where he could possibly be right now"

"Last time around this time was when I saw him walking to that car with that girl" Chan explained not understanding what Seonghwa exactly wanted, "Can you stay here for a bit? I'm not gonna be late just- Don't move" the other said and quickly ran off somewhere..

A few minutes later he came back and to his surprise Chan was still sitting in the same position as before, "Chan" he called the boy "Let's go, I know where he lives"

Chan was very confused "What? How-"

"I went to find Yeonjun and when I did I asked him where Jisung lives because he gave me something and forgot to take it back" Seonghwa explained, grabbing his friend's wrist to pull him up