𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

It was Changbin's phone number.

Felix then tried his best to stay awake -as the dizziness from all the beating was reaching at its peak- and pulled his phone out to call the older..

The blond was praying for the other to pick up, feeling like he had been waiting for hours but truth is that not even a minute had passed by until Changbin picked up

"Hello?"

"Changbin.." To say that Felix was relieved once he heard the other's voice was an understatement

"Felix? Is that you? Is everything okay?"

The younger shook his head even though the other couldn't see him, "C-Come over.. Please-"

"Felix, what's wrong??"

Felix was about to answer but he couldn't stay awake anymore.. The phone slipped away from his hand, falling down to the floor as Felix slipped into unconsciousness.

---

"Felix?? You there?" Changbin asked, worry in his voice as he never got an answer back..

He hung up and quickly got his home keys before running to the blond's house. When he arrived there he noticed Yeonjun's car was not in the driveway so he made his way towards the front door, started to knock kinda loudly. But there was no response.

He knocked again, his fists colliding with the door harshly as he got more impatient minute by minute. He paced back and forth, moving his hand through his hair in frustration, trying to think how could he possibly get inside the house. He then remembered that Felix's house has a back door. Running at the back of the house, Changbin hoped that it was unlocked and to his fortune, it was.

He entered the house and started to look for the other "Felix!" he shouted as the first room he thought the other would be was his own so he ran upstairs but he didn't find him.. He ran back downstairs as he was still calling out the younger's name "Felix, where are you, dammit?!"

His eyes then caught something on the living room's floor, making him take a look at it but he really wished it was just his imagination..

"Felix..?" He called out his name again as he was approaching the figure who was laying down on the cold floor. Changbin hurriedly got on his knees and shook his arm, his eyes sweating slightly when he noticed the other was not just playing around.. "Felix, it's not funny" he shook his arm again but still nothing "Come on, kid" he started to panic, seeing his crush's state, blood coming out from his nose, his body and face all bruised up..

He quickly picked him up bridal style and opened the front door (not really caring if the door would even close on its own) and rushed over towards his house.

When he arrived there, he opened the door and closed it with his foot, walking to the couch and placing the blond down gently and then he made his way upstairs to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

(Mini timeskip because my idiotic butt does not know how to treat wounds 🥲)

Changbin decided to stay by Felix's side, not leaving until he was awake. Of course he wanted to know what happened but if the other didn't want to tell then he wouldn't pressure him..

He reached with his hand to gently brush it through the blond's hair, sighing softly "You scared the hell out of me, you know that?" he mumbled, closing his eyes and rubbing his eyes with his other hand. Suddenly, he felt another hand placed on top of his own, interlacing their fingers, making him look up with wide eyes.

The moment he looked up, he locked eyes with the other's as they kept eye contact for about a minute before the younger spoke "Changbin?" Felix muttered, still feeling a bit weak but he was not in much pain as before..

"Hey, kid" Changbin chuckled sadly and kept his hand still, not minding that they were holding hands at all "How are you feeling?"

Felix groaned lightly at the nickname Changbin called him, closing his eyes again "Everything hurts but- not as much"

"Felix" the older called out, Felix hummed in response "I understand if you don't want to talk about it but.. I need to know what's going on. Not only today's event but the whole story" Felix opened his eyes halfway to meet the older's ones "Are you willing to tell me?"

Changbin really hoped the answer was going to be something positive.. That was until Felix answered:

"N-No, I can't, I'm sorry"

(edited)

(edited)