Chapter 01

3rd person pov

??: Welcome to Laville National Academy of Magic.

Right now 3 students are seen in the principal office. Those 3 students are Ireena Litz De Olhyde, Anos Meteor and finally Ardy Meteor.

??: I'm the headmaster, Golde. I see the 3 children of the three great heroes have an exceptional aura.

Ireena: You can tell, headmaster? I suppose that's a hexagon-class mage for you.

Ardy: *thoughts* No way. What does this headmaster think he's saying?

Anos then notices the confused look on his brother face.

Anos: Is something the matter Ardy?

Ardy: Huh? Oh it's nothing nii-san.

Golde: I've heard tales of your great deeds, as well.

A flashback is shown of Anos and Ardy defeating the goblins.

Golde: They say that Anos and Ardy cleared out hundreds of goblins during the demon attack on Brave Nest. In light of that, we're exempting you from the practical entrance exam for our senior division, but please, at least, take the written exam.

Ardy: Very well headmaster.

Anos: Very well then.

Ardy: I'm quivering with excitement to see just how advanced the exams of such a renowned, prestigious school are. 

Golde: Just as I expected, Ardy and Anos. The saying "A lion will use all of its strength, even when hunting a rabbit," is a perfect fit.

Timeskip

All the student stood in front of the leader to see their results.

??: Ah! There it is! Ireena Litz de Olhyde! I passed! 

Anos and Ard both smile and look at Ireena with admiration.

Anos and Ardy both look back at the board to try and find their names, eventually they found it and were shocked that both of them had received zero points, but then they felt someone hands on their shoulders.

??: Congratulations on passing!

Anos: Headmaster.

Headmaster: Ardy, Anos your answers were marvelous! Truly perfect! Such geniuses! No, I fear they go beyond even geniuses! Their monstrous! No divine!

Ardy: I'm sorry, Headmaster, but I'm not following what you are saying. It says that Anos and I both scared a zero on the exam?

Headmaster: Yes, sorry, unfortunately I must say that all of the answers you and Anos gave on your exam were incorrect!

Anos:*calm* All of them?

Headmaster: However, that's only within the standards of modern ideology.

Ardy/Anos: Huh?/Hm?

Headmaster: In short, Ardy, and Anos, your answers far surpassed what has been hypothesized.

Ireena: Far surpassed?

Anos: What exactly do you mean by that headmaster?

Headmaster: In other words, even hexagon-class mages struggle to come up with such improvements to the magical energy amplification circuits used to construct special class magic circles. Then your ideas to improve magical techniques-

The headmaster starts cough which brings concern to Ardy, Anos and Ireena.

Anos: Are you alright headmaster?

The headmaster looks back at the students with pride and admiration.

Headmaster: Students! You are all fortunate! For you shall be able to study hard alongside these young men, Anos Meteor and Ardy Meteor! They are the geniuses who inherit the blood of the Great Mage, Jack Meteor, and his wife Carla, the two who, ten years old, destroyed the resurrected Evil God and protected the peace of our royal capital, Dycaeus! They really are geniuses! Yes, they are the son of the greatest heroes!

Off in the distance a figure was leaning against the entrance to the school.