Meliodas

Author's Note

Author's Note

Soooo as I said in the last chapter there would be two smut chapters from 7 deadly sins now with that bein said let's get on wit dis madness loves<3

𝓢𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼- 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭
☆671 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 (𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮)☆
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭:𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 8𝓽𝓱, 2022
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭:𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 8𝓽𝓱, 2022

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

She had done it. That bitch really thinks she can take what's MINE, away. No, no she can't. "Sir Meli~~ you are mine right~? Not that little princess." I say swaying my curvy hips seductively. "(Y/n), she didn't know we were-" I cut him off. I didn't want to hear about her. "Shhhhhhh." I say placing my finger on his lip. "Your mine Meli. Just the thought of that hoe touching you.." I grumbled as an irk mark appeared above my head, I started to remove his sweatshirt. He was mine, I am the only person on this earth that's able to touch him. To love him. He's all mine. I stare at his shirtless body that I can only see. I licked my lips seductively causing him to blush, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're mine only. Ok~?" I say looking deep into his beautiful emerald eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I sat on his lap, straddling his waist.

I felt his cock harden under my ass, I grinned and started to grind my ass against his cock slowly, causing him to let out a pleasure filled groan. I started kissing his jaw then moved down to his neck, he moved his head to give me more space. "I'm yours and only yours." He moaned out, I pulled away from his his neck. "That's right. You're mine love~" I whispered seductively in his ear. I leaned back up and kissed him passionately. My kisses got lower, I pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him. I pulled him into another kiss slipping my hands into his soft blonde hair. He put his hands on my waist and slowly grind his hips up against my clothed pussy. I moaned in his mouth as we continued the hot kiss.

✩┈┈┈┈┈┈2ndpov┈┈┈┈┈┈✩

You were now currently riding Meliodas. He was rubbing your clit and was fondling one of your breast while sucking on the other. Your hips bucked and you were moaning non stop. Your arms were tied up behind you making it hard to keep your balance. Meliodas was now also pounding up into your core, making you see stars. "Aa-aaahhh fuckkkk~ M-Meli~!" You couldn't even finish your sentence as Meliodas, pulled you into a hot, sloppy kiss. Muffling your loud moans a thick string of sliva fell from your plump lips in the kiss. Suddenly, Meliodas turned into his demon form, flipped you over while still fucking you. You were now you were face-down on the bed with your ass up in the air. He continued pounding harder into your pussy and rubbing your clit faster which was sending your body into overdrive. The restriction of your hands made you whine in annoyance. You wanted to touch your lover, but at the same time, it turned you on to be tied up and under his control. You were completely out of control and you were left all in Meliodas hands. "M-Meliodas~!" Your whole body felt weak at his touch, with each thrust he made his cock hit your cervix. Looking back at Meliodas, he had hickeys down his neck and his chest all thanks to you.

You made sure a few of them were visible for others to see and to let everyone know, that he was yours and only yours. Finally, you let out a loud moan as you squirt your juices on the bed and all over his cock, Meliodas came inside you after a few more thrusts. He untied your arms and pulled your waist close to him. You turned your head and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. He smiled with his perfect emerald eyes and closed them. That night you watched him sleep. Staring at his rising, then falling chest. You didn't need sleep, this was much better. He had such a peaceful sleeping face. Like he was an actual angel. Which was the complete opposite of what he is. He was your demon prince, all yours.