Kite- Mafia AU

Author's Note

Author's Note

The picture up top is you, but no details were really described,  This is my first story of 2023😝 PURRRRR and ofc it had to be smut Istg I forgot when I finished dis story I was suppose to put when but I forgot cs I was workin on anotha at the same time anyways dat don't matter let's jump to the warnings,

⚠️⚠️Some warnings before y'all read this bc it's a lot of shi- Dis includes: dom/sub, punishment, slight panicking, overprotective Kite, multiple ruined orgasms, subspace, overstimulation/feeling overwhelmed, praise kink, crying, daddy kink, cockwarming, riding, bath sex, creampie, everything said is very consensual no matter what. If you don't like any of the things said in the warning please don't read dis chapter. Now with dat bein said let's get on wit dis madness loves<3

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
𝓢𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼- 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭
☆3,584 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼☆ (𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮)
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: 𝓕𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂 24𝓽𝓱, 2023
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭: 𝓞𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻 24𝓷𝓭, 2023
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

There was only one rule that Kite gave you, only one. Do not interrupt the meeting unless there was danger. This meeting had been planned for months now, all of the head bosses of other organisations finally agreeing to meet with your boyfriend who also happened to be the leader of the Shadow mafia. However, in the rush of people arriving and Kite demanding you leave to hide in the back where the majority of the gang was currently loading the latest shipments into vans, you weren't able to grab your hoodie that you'd arrived in. Leading to now where you were shivering from the cold and in the back of your mind, you knew all it would take was to ask one of the people around you for theirs but you didn't want to interrupt their busy work. You could be quick, just sneak into the room and grab it before anyone noticed you. It would be absolutely fine. Except it wasn't fine at all. As quietly as you could, you opened the door and slid into the meeting room where 15 individuals including your boyfriend were sitting around a long glass table in the centre of the room. Kite sensed you immediately, his superior hard exterior softening at the sight of you, standing like he was going to come closer but as his eyes frantically searched over your body, seeing no injuries he stopped himself.

Eyes hardened as you nervouslywaved at the group of people that had now turned in your direction. "Sorry, I just uh- left my hoodie.." You mentally cursed your nervousness, why were you so nervous? It had to be the quickest that you'd ever moved across the room, collecting the item before leaving swiftyly, but not before giving another nervous wave to try and diffuse the tension that now lay between you and Kite. He clenched his jaw so hard you were sure that his jaw would break. A little while later, you stood back in the shipment room, pacing back and forth on the spot, arms crossed, pulling the on the hoodie. "He's literally gonna kill me, I just know it". "Y/n I think you're being a little dramatic" Leorio responded as he was organizing the room, shouting orders every so often. Ignoring his words you continued to babble on, nervously biting your nails between breaths, "But you didn't see his face, he was so angry with me". "Again... a little dramatic ther- heads up" he nodded in the direction of the office, seeing the room is vacated and your stomach dropped. It took no time at all before everyone had left and Kite was leaning against the door frame, eyes only on you before taking a step back into the room and holding open the door for you to follow. With a heavy sigh, you knew you were going to be told off, slowly you stepped towards the office, eyes on the concrete beneath your feet as you went. You couldn't help but shiver as you walked past, feeling his eyes burn a hole into you. Sitting in the leather chair next to the head of the table you waited patiently, listening to the door softly close and lock. Each second that passed made you feel sick.