Overhoe

Author's Note

Author's Note

Soo a few stories that ima be posting will have different starting dates and that's bc I start on them and don't finish them so like dis one fa example dis been in my drafts since da 13th lmao but yeaaaa I hope y'all like dis one tbh Now with dat bein said let's get on wit dis madness loves<3

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

𝓢𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼- 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭
☆ 1,030 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 (𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮)☆
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭:𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 13𝓽𝓱, 2022
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭:𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 22𝓷𝓭, 2022

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

You woke up to the blazing sun, making your melanin skin shine, flashing a bright light in your eyes. 'Bitch wtf' you lifted your hand up to cover your eyes. You tried to turn over but felt a huge weight on your body. You looked down to see chisaki Kai. Aka your boyfriend and one of the most wanted villains in Japan... overhaul. You tried to remember all of last night but it was a blur. You remember going out to the club last night with your friends. Which Kai didn't like but he agreed as long as you didn't get drunk. And guess what you did.. One of your friends dropped you off and I guess you said some dumb things and it led to where you are now. You tried to shift your sore body from under him, your leg rubbing against his semi-hardened member. You went to get out of the bed slowly, trying not to wake him, "EEEK" you flinched when you felt him grab your left arm. He climbed up the bed,face level to you. "Where you goin angel?" He asked with a husky morning voice. You lower parts started to heat up. "I just have to pee" you lied, he looked into you e/c eyes, as his golden ones burned into yours.

"Don't lie angel." he hissed as slid his hand down to your pussy. Spreading your lips as he rubbed a finger up your warm slit, collecting your juices along his finger earning a small whimper from you. He lifted his finger up to his mouth licking it clean. "I was told we shouldn't play with our food but...i want to make a mess." He slid down on your body his face near your pussy as he made eye contact with you. He snaked his arms around you thighs. And then started to kiss from the top of your inner thigh to the side of your wet core. You flinched and tensed in his grasp. This turned you on so bad. He used his tongue to give you a rough lick, sending shivers down your spine as you arched your back looking down at him. "W-wait babe I thought you were germaphobic." He looked from your pussy to your face and pulled his tongue away from your needy core. "I'm a lot of things and hungry is one of them. So keep quiet Angel." He snached your body closer to him and drove his face back against you, sucking on your sensitive clit, and sticking two fingers in your warm tight entrance. You gasped, body twitching as you grind against him and moaned out.

You arched your back and pulled at his hair as he roughly sucked on your clit, curling his fingers abusing your sweet spot, making you sick. You let out small whimpers as your stomach turned and coiled. "F-Fuck Kai I'm gonna cum~!" He was so into what he was doing that he ignored what you said. It had only been 3 minutes and you were at your peek, splashing your juices on his fingers as your walls clenched down on them. He removed his mouth from your clit then to your entrance after removing his fingers, drinking your juices. You were out of it as the sound of him slurping you up was white noise while you came down from your intense climax. You huffed out heavy, he lifted up from the bed and leaned above you grabbing something. It was handcuffs, he flipped you over and handcuffed you so fast it would put officers to shame. He pushed your chest down onto the bed and lifted your ass up aligning his thick cock to your soaked entrance thrusting in fast. "Ahhhh....shit" you moaned flinching away from him a little.

"You have a very big vocabulary, Angel~ I can fix that." he whispered in your ear seductively, causing you to shiver as you felt him move behind you. He pulled a red ball gag over your head and put it in your mouth, closing the leather strap around your head. You couldn't close your jaw to talk, so this is what he meant. You felt two warm hands on your waist as he started to pull out slowly, he pushed in fast spreading your walls at an alarming rate. You moan against the ball in your mouth, pressing your head down onto the pillow, grabbing the headboard and holding it for support. He grunted feeling your hot walls clench down on him. He grabbed your shoulders and started to fuck you roughly, every thrust breaking you down. Pleasureful tears dripped down your cheeks while your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He moved his left hand to your clit, rubbing it roughly and his right to your throat squeezing it as he leaned down biting and sucking on your neck. You struggled to breathe as your deepest parts were plunged into.

You felt your stomach knot as you moaned against the ball in your mouth cumming on his huge cock. You went limp as your orgasm prolonged but he was far from done he lifted your body up pressing it to the headboard of the bed. He pressed his sweating forehead to your back as he gripped your ass, he put it back in hitting deeper then before causing you to cum again. Your walls twitching as you let out small unstable breaths, too tired to moan. His grip tightened as he left bruises on you. Plowing your insides deep as he started to cum inside of you. His thrust came to a slow as your tight insides milked him of every last drop . He groaned and grunted behind you, his hips twitching as you both came down from your high. He pulled out his dick covered in both of your juices while they leaked out of your throbbing cunt. He then uncuffed you and laid you down pulling the gag out of your mouth, pulling you to his chest he kissed your forehead. He rubbed your back soothingly and ran his fingers through your curly hair. "we'll have that baby real soon Angel." He hummed, you tiredly nodded as you got soon fell asleep on your husbands chest.