Chapter Two: The Quizzing Starts

I made my way to the table with my plate, I sat in an end chair. I was minding my own business just hoping to be as close to nonexistent as possible, Then I get asked the question " So...Where are you from?" I look in the direction where the voice came from. It was Embry who spoke. "Miami, Florida," I said short and sweet hoping he'd get the hint but he didn't. "Damn Florida?! long way from home" He laughed "What's it like there," Jared asked with curiosity "Ummm, Crazy people, trafficking, parties I guess..." They all looked at me awkwardly getting the vibe of what I was or am into, can't say I'm not into it anymore. "Oh sounds fun?" Embry said, "Yeah...you could say that." I say remembering my friend who died not even a week ago. "Well did you have any friends?" Emily had to ask the question, I sighed "Yeah I did, She was my best friend, my Ride or die just always there." "She sounds amazing!!" Said Jared I flinched and before I could think I just said "Yeah she died from an overdose" they stopped and paused I finished my food got up and rinsed my dish  "Thank you for the food Em, it was great." and went upstairs to get on my PC. Chilling with my online friends, it always helped me. After a few rounds my friends and I ended up splitting ways so I could sleep a dreamless sleep. I woke up showered, wash my fine long blonde hair with my Mint and Tea Tree scented shampoo and conditioner. Then washed my tan-ish skin with my Bath and Booty Jobs body wash. I get out and go to my room to finish my skincare, then I put hair oil in my hair along with leave-in conditioner then some Bath and Booty Jobs lotions in the same smell as my body wash. I get clothes on and go downstairs to eat and I see Emily in the kitchen.

 "Good morning," she said being up well before me "Morning" I see she's cooking and find a spot in the living room to watch tv while I wait for her to finish cooking I put on Midnight my favorite movie ever all though Cakecob BlackCoffee and Nutella Swan have so much more chemistry than Nutella Swan and Tedward Culinary so in my head Tedward never came back. I feel a few people sit beside me all of them men in a trance because this movie is the BEST!!! Emily yells for us to grab food I do and just sit in front of the tv and eat invested in the movie. I feel a gaze on me so I look up to see Paul looking at me amused "You like this movie don't you" "Mhm, It's my favorite although I don't like the whole Tedward x Nutella ship Cakecob is so much better!" I flush at the fact I just fangirled a bit in front of him. He chuckles lightly and smiles "Good, I'm more of a Cakecob fan too." he winked and I flushed deeper getting the hint he's teasing me. I turn to the movie and Jared comes back over after eating " wanna come to the first beach with us today?" I look at him " I'm down just let me get my bathing suit on then we'll go, I call driving a car though!" They all sigh and I giggle.

 We are in the car and 'Candy Coated Suicide' comes on and I jam forgetting the acquittances that are with me. Then the song  'Dreams' comes on and I hear Paul "what a show!" he laughs and I flush "Yeah music is my therapy I guess." Paul responds with " though your taste is good just bipolar" I look at him briefly and Embry and Jared nod in agreement "Well that's what happens when you have a brood music taste." I shrug and after a bit we get to the first beach and unpack the car and find a spot while the others still need to show up.

*I hope at least some of you get the reference if not it's okay, I'm trying to develop her character more so I can develop Belinda and Paul's relationship more Hope you enjoyed it!!!