Chapter Four: How is the Universe Always Expanding When its Already Infinite?

I woke up in my bedroom that I had now been staying in for a month or so. Living with my cousin and her chaotic family was like a fresh breath of air. I walked down stairs Emily in the kitchen making breakfast something I had grown to love. As soon as the boys heard that food was ready they all booked it to the kitchen to grab a plate, a newcomer would have been scared for Emily but, I had grown used to it in the month Id been here. I grabbed a plate once things simmered down in the kitchen Paul behind me so I grabbed him a plate (being polite) and I started to pile food on the plate.

 I sat at the table filled with men and boys scarfing food down, I felt bad for Emily so I tried to help her a bit. The home was never quite compared to my home in Miami. I felt like I belonged here and not to mention Paul, I'd grown rather found of him in the month I have been here. He was different than the boys in my home city, he was attentive actually listened not just trying to get laid, it was nice. He did like to make me flustered its like since the day at the beach a wall had broken, a wall I had put up to be exact. 

A howl was heard and the boys had slowly made their way out side disappearing, when ever a howl was hear some or all left the home which was weird actually some things I had caught on to like Sam coming home at like 3 am sometimes or one of the boys would start to shake when they got extremely mad and would start growling like some animal. So I was going to try and find out what was going on by myself.

After I ate I changed and did my usual regiment of getting ready and hopped on my PC and started to look things up like "Is shaking when angry and growling normal" I know stupid to ask but where was I supposed to start given if I looked up "Man coming home at 3 am meaning" would just lead to a bunch of 'is my man cheating?' websites and Emily already confirmed with me that Sam was far from cheating.

 I did get a website of legends ones of my native tribe I was reading the website and was slowly becoming more unsettled and I started to shake and sweat. "Fuck is this shit real... Nah there's no way its real they're just legends..." I said softly and heard a knock at my door causing me to quickly change tabs. "Yeah" I said face my PC screen I knew for a fact that I was super pale and sweaty right now Emily came in "I'm running to the store do you need anything?" I shook my head looking at her once I felt confident enough to do so. "Okay ill be back shortly." she smiled and walked away I took this as my chance to settle in this info that maybe true... I know I'm a 'legend too one of the few of my kind left but I didn't think other supernatural creatures existed with me! Wait its not even confirmed that they exist, why am I acting like this was it because maybe in the slightest chance that it was true.

HELLO, AUTHOR HERE IM TRYING TO SPEED THIGS UP A BIT HERE SO PAUL AND B CANE GET MORE ACTION ALSO THE BOY WILL BE MORE IN THE STORY TOO! DONT WORRRYYYYY ILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN! LOVE YAAAAA <3