Prologue

It was a Friday night and I was out with my friend Marcy, we were at a party. I was blazed out of my mind and Marcy was pretty faded. As we were dancing, then Marcy's boyfriend came up to us and took us to a private room. I said to the officer, and I continued "He had some coke and convinced us to do a line or two... I don't really remember, but I started to feel really sleepy and dizzy. I remember wanting to go home so I grabbed Marcy and we went back to her place because I was staying the night over there. We got to her room then I remember nothing from there". I looked up from my hands to the officer standing in my hospital room, "Are you sure that's all you remember? Nothing you're forgetting or not saying?" The older male said "Look I said the same story like 10 times now, I'm pretty sure I would have remembered something by now." I said annoyed and wanting the interrogation to be over after all I had woken up about two hours ago. "Well call me if you remember any thing" The officer said "Ill get going have a nice day" He continued, I just rolled my eyes and closed them for a bit and heard him say "She's all yours" I assume to my parents.

 'Oh shit..' I thought completely forgetting about them. I heard the door open and close, then came the yelling "What were you thinking!?! Marcy is dead!! You could have died too! God should have taken your shameful ass!!!" said my mother angerly what had caught my attention the most was the mention of Marcy. "What. Marcy is dead?" I said in disbelief and sadness "Yes didn't I just tell you that?!?? God you're so stupid did all that coke kill every brain cell......" my mother continued but I spaced out with my thoughts racing but the one that came back constantly is Marcy is dead. My best friend is dead...then I hear my mother again "Your going to La Push to live with your cousin." "Okay" was all I said to her as I looked out the widow. Eventually I fell asleep again. 

I woke the next morning to the nurse telling me I'm being discharged. The long car ride to the airport was next, my mother had packed my stuff up when I was in the hospital. She left me stranded at the airport great now just a long ass flight. Great.