Explaination of This Book

I explained it a little in the description, but people usually don't read the descriptions, so here I am, explaining everything once more.

It happens quite often time when I really want to write and show what I wrote to people, but I don't want to rewrite it like three times and publish it only after three months because I want to make sure it's perfect for people to read. So this book is to show you unedited chapters and stories, not necessarily linked to one another. Bits and parts of stories. Frankly, it might even be boring to read at times and definitely confusing, though it's not for you to read, but for me to write and show. I like to write just for the love of writing, but it still lacks something when nobody can see it.

As it is an unedited book, mistakes and inconsistencies is only normal, so don't mind them. You can mention them, but I won't correct them in this book. Though, it's not useless to mention them as I might decide to actually create the whole story one day and I will take the comments into consideration.

All the chapters here are exactly how I write my stories without thinking them through. You think it's good, you think it's bad, it doesn't matter it's just the way it comes naturally to me. As if I lived those things myself. It will definitely forecast future books I will write. And it will give me the motivation to actually write them. Also, a few of the chapters will be the first chapters of books I want to publish, but I'm not sure if I should. So feel free to comment your thoughts.

If you're interested in one of them, just tell me it will give me more motivation to write the entire story. All comments are welcome, but I won't necessarily answer to all of them. I will most likely read them all, just not reply (it's not against you, I sometimes just don't know what to answer).

On that note, I wish you to enjoy this book.