22. Social Media is a pain

"Jordyn have you seen this?"

"What is it?" I turned towards Ella and looked at her phone.

It was a picture of Jadon dropping me off the other day and also him and I going to the New Years party.

The title said "Who is Jadon Sancho's new girlfriend?"

I'm sorry new girlfriend. Alright let me keep reading.

Jadon Sancho, 21, has been caught out recently getting close and cozy with Manchester United women's team star Jordyn Martin, who also turned 21. The pair were first spotted arriving together at the New Years Party event last month (January) which Man United threw this year and also Sancho dropped her off at training on Thursday. After some research it has been found out that the two have followed each other on Instagram since August and like each other's posts which suggest that they've been close for a long time......

Well to be honest, it took them long enough.

We've been dating for months guys, and it's not that we were really hiding it. Although I didn't want to announce it because it would put pressure on our relationship which I didn't want and I think there's a limit to how long you've been together for announcements.

I scrolled down to see the other articles

Joseph Martin's younger sister entangled with Manchester United star?!

Jadon Sancho's lifestyle; house, car, girlfriend......

Oh god they even got Joseph's name in the titles. I know he's not gonna be happy about this.

"What are you going to do about it?" Ella asked me.

I smiled "Oh nothing. Just let them talk" 

"Yeah I'd do the same too" Ella smiled back.

We gathered our stuff and walked out of the training ground.

The Siblings; Joshua, Jordyn & Joseph

Joseph: Noo this isn't why I wanted my name to be trending 

Jordyn: Sorry I didn't mean for this to happen

Joshua: Now my school mates are asking me to hook them up with a United trial just like my sister hooked up with a United player

Jordyn: Lol you don't even have the power to do 

Joshua: I know. But hey thanks to Jadon I'm more popular in school now

Joseph: When I was in school I was the most popular guy

Joshua: No you weren't, you had no hair line. I saw the yearbook. Thank the heavens that you have money to get that irregular line fixed

Joseph: You know you're just up the stairs I'll get u now

Joshua: Noo Jordyn help I'm gonna runnnn. Byeee

Jordyn: Have fun Lmao

On the plane back from Burnley

"Jadon" Jesse exclaimed "you didn't tell me that you were dating another footballer's sister"

Jadon was resting and opened his eyes to look at him.

"Jadon is a sneaky guy right Marcus?" Jesse nudged Marcus.

"Yeah" Marcus chimed in "he is"

"And the tweets bro" Jesse added.

"What tweets?" Jadon propped up.