Chapter 7

We got back the boat shed, Hopper was still a no show. we snuck in and dumped our bags down, we ended up getting beer, smokes, marshmallows, chips, a bunch of lollies and some sausages to try and cook over the fire. 

We had to stop by Eddie's as well so we could get a rack to cook the sausages on and he also grabbed his electric guitar with him. 

"nice guitar!" I said while touching it, roaming my hands over it. "thanks sweetheart" Eddie said smiling as he pulled it from the trunk along with mine. 

everyone was now sitting around the fire eating some sausages. "I'm going to go for a walk to find some sticks to roast the marshmallows with, i'll be back soon" I said standing quickly. I wanted to do something to get my mind off Hopper, it was almost dark and he still hasn't come yet. "i'll come with you" Eddie said smiling.

He held out a smoke to me as we walked through some trees, "Thanks Ed" I stopped walking so he could light it, he came close to me, our faces inches apart, he held a hand on one side of the cigarette and the other to light it. After he light it he looked up into my eyes and smiled, "you have memorising eyes" 

I put my head down and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth, "thanks ed" 

"you're welcome sweetheart" 

we walked side by side trying to find long sticks, thick sticks, the perfect ones for roasting marshmallows, we laughed the entire time. Eddie picked one up that looked like a lightsaber, I picked on long, I held my hands over my mouth to make my voice sounds deep, "Eddie, I am your father" I said referencing Darth Vader. "star wars, you read my mind" 

Eddie swung his stick at mine, I gasped at him, dropping all the ones I had piled up in my arms, I swung back at him, we went back and forth hitting each other with sticks, I hot mine on his chest. he dropped his stick and held his heart as he fell over, I curdled over in laughter. 

He got up and I helped him get all the leaves and grass out of his hair, "You hair is wild, I love it" I said softly as I pulled out the last leaf. "Thanks Sweetheart" 

We picked up the sticks we dropped earlier and made our way back to the shed. "you guys were gone for ages" Max said smiling at us. "sorry, Luke ran into Darth Vader" I said throwing sticks at them. 

"what" Nancy asked confused, "don't worry Nance". Just on cue Hopper pulled up outside. I had completely forgotten about it, Eddie made me forget about it. Shaking that feeling I ran outside to Hopper.

I hugged him quickly, "what took you so long! I've been so worried!" 

"sorry t, got caught up, let's go inside" I led him inside and sat back down next to Eddie on the couch. Hopper gave me a funny look, he pulled over an old bar stool and sat on it. 

"so I went with my deputy to go and check it out, there is 23 guards surrounding the outside, more inside, its rebuild, same structure, same interior but all fixed up, from what I remembers security system is the same, uh, Dr Brenner, is alive, and extremely suspicious, please whatever you guys do, be careful" He looked at me than over to Eleven, "I don't have a good feeling about this" 

- - - 

Hopper left a while later, Nancy came out with a plan, a really dumb and incomplete plan. to wait how out. It a bit stupid but she insists not to do anything until we know for sure his plan and what is has in store. Something tells me we won't have to wait for long. 

Some have fallen asleep, some still talking, Nancy and Steve went for a walk, I was bored so I took out my guitar and sat by the water to play, I was just making some random sounds before Eddie sat down across from me, "mind if I listen sweetheart?" I smiled and nodded, "any song preference?"

"know anything from Guns N'Roses?" I laughed, "who do you think I am" he crossed his arms furrowing his eyebrows. I cleared my throat and strummed some notes, I started to whistle the tune of Patience, Eddie relaxed his arms leaning against the pillar listening, eyes staying focus on me the entire time. 

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you. Im still alright to smile. Girl, I think about you everyday now. was a time when I wasn't sure. But you set my mind at ease. There is no doubt your in my heart now. 

Said woman "take it slow, everything will work out fine" all we need it just a little patience. Said "sugar take it slow, and we'll come together fine". All we need it just a little patience. Mm patience. 

"EDDIE, THREE, GET IN HERE!" Eddie groaned and jumped up, he held out his hand for me, I grabbed onto it has be pulled me up. "you'll have to finish that song for me sweetheart" he draped his arm over my shoulder, I giggled at him, "sure thing Munson" we smiled.

we turned the corner into the shed, "shit shit shit" Dustin yelled, me and Eddie looked at each other and ran inside. "oh fuck" 

The shed was filled the particles that I've seen before, the red alluminating corner of the shed. "is this a -" 

"a gate!" Will shouted. "yes thank you will"

"what do we do?" Jonathan asks. "we need a plan"