introduction;

here is the introduction page and some simple information about my oc.
WARNING: this will mention heavy topics such as drinking, mental illness, abuse, and many other topics, if you dont feel comfortable reading any of that then please feel free to click off and read something else 🫶🏽

name; Fritz
age: 21
height: 6'3
eye color: dark brown
hair color: hazel
pronouns: he/him

physical appearance;
he's tall but has a sort of dad bod figure hes a ram so of course he has ram horns, he usually wears a suit to almost every occasion no matter what it is the only time he doesnt wear one is to bed and visiting distant family.

personality / mental disorders;
hes always been very serious even when he was a child. hes always angry no matter what he usually blames that anger on his parents and the way they raised him which is why he is the way he is, he's always been a huge alcoholic it just runs in the family I guess. almost all his life he's struggled with severe depression and bipolar disorder along with body dysmorphia and schizophrenia.

back story;

as a child fritz's parents were always alcoholics and massive abusers, they never really payed much attention to him which is why he turned out the way he did, growing up he always got himself into trouble as a way to cope with his trauma and family issues . As he grew older he became more distant with family and later moved out at the age of 19, thats when he discovered L'manburg and ever since that day he knew he was gonna rule this place so he worked hard and tried his best to overthrow the government the best he could that was until the moment he turned 21 that's when he heard all about the election going on so he made deals with people and ended up competing. The only reason he won that whole election was because he rigged it, how? no one knows. He was always jealous of Tommy and Wilbur because he was never able to get that brotherly love so out of an act of anger he exiled both of them out of 'Manburg, right after his first day of presidency he decided to make not only a royal ball BUT a festival where he killed Tubbo his secretary of state, finally after a year of being president he passed away of a heartattack. He later returned as a ghost and now roams what was once 'Manburg alone.

occupation; president

residence; 'Manburg white house

role in story; he's basically a shitty president who's a huge alcoholic and basically makes this country a living hell.

notes; this is a self insert of what happened during the dream smp election and is an idea i've had for months now

[words: 471]