#2 Randy Orton Imagine (Clean)

Dani's P.O.V.

"Hey, it's me. Look, I know you're upset and you don't really want to talk to me right now, but I at least need to know that you're okay. We both said things that we didn't mean, I know I did, but you can at least talk to me. I'm really sorry about what happened, just please text me or something. I love you," I hung up the phone, sighing after being sent to voicemail for the 10th time.

Randy and I had gotten into, probably, the worst argument of our 4 year relationship. It was something stupid and small that escalated way more than it needed to. We argued for a solid 3 hours before he walked out of my house and never came back. It wasn't like us to fight like this, usually our arguments last up to an hour, and no one ever walks out. He's been pissed at me before, but definitely not like this. I'm honestly scared because I don't know what's going on with him. He won't even talk to me!

"Just go to his house, Dani. It's been a week," My friend, Emma sighed.

"He doesn't want to see me," I mumbled.

"You're his girlfriend, and you two have been together for 4 years. Even if he doesn't want to see you, he'll be happy to see that you're not giving up. Don't let him get away with hiding from you," She said.

"What if he's not home?" I asked.

"Can you stop with the what ifs and go talk to him?" She said. I groaned and grabbed my phone and my car keys.

"I'll be back," I sighed.

"I hope not," I left my house before hopping into my car. I drove to Randy's house, which was only a few minutes away, and contemplated going inside. I definitely didn't want to make matters worse. I know how Randy gets when he's mad and I didn't want to trigger him to do something he and I would both regret. I knocked at the door.

When the door opened, I let out a breath of relief. "Hi, Elsa," I greeted, smiling at Randy's housekeeper. "Is Randy here?"

"Yes, he's in his bedroom. Is everything okay, Dani?" She asked, worried.

"Yes, everything is fine. I'm just going to go talk to him." She nodded before moving over to let me in. I thanked her before making my way upstairs to Randy's room. The door was cracked so I let myself in. I knew Randy was in his bathroom because the water was running. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"What do you need, Elsa?" I heard his deep voice ask.

"It's not Elsa," The water stopped running. "Randy, come on." He opened the bathroom door and pushed past me. He went over to his bed and opened his laptop, completely ignoring me. He's giving me the silent treatment. I sat down in front of him, but his eyes never left his computer screen.

"Randy, please, I'm sorry about what happened. Just talk to me," Silence. After my hundred attempts to get him to even acknowledge that I was sitting in front of him, I gave up as tears welled up in my eyes. I don't cry often, and Randy knows that. I've never cried in front of him, but this whole situation was just too much for me. I can't deal with him being mad at me for a week! That's too long. I just want my boyfriend back, I just want a hug from him.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone," I whispered, standing up. I walked out of his room, closing the door behind me. I waited for a few seconds to see if he would come after me, but he didn't. That's it. He's really upset with me. I left and went home.

1 Week Later - Randy's P.O.V.

"Morning, Elsa." I greeted, walking down the stairs.

"Good morning, Randy. Your breakfast is on the table." She responded.

"Thank you," I smiled. My plan for today was to go hang out with a friend then go to the gym, nothing to do with Dani. She had crossed the line during our fight when I was trying to help her. Usually, I'm really patient with her, but I can't let her just say things. And, maybe I said some horrible things, too, but I didn't care.

My phone started to ring in my sweatpants' pocket and I pulled it out. The number was unknown but I answered anyways.

"Hello?"

"Randy?" A voice asked.

"Um, who's this?" I had to make sure it wasn't a crazy fan before I answered anything.

"It's Emma," Oh. Crap.

"Yeah, it's Randy."

"Hey, so I know you're probably busy, so I'll make this quick." She sighed. "I normally don't get involved in others' relationships, but I kind of have to for Dani's sake. I get that you're mad at her, I know she said some disgusting things, but she's still your girlfriend, Randy. And, whether you're mad her or not, it's still your responsibility to make sure she's okay."

"Is that it?"

"Don't get an attitude with me, because you know I'll come find you. And, you should actually be thanking me for taking care of your girlfriend for that past week while she's been crying her eyes out every second of the day."

"Crying?" Dani never cried, and now she's crying over me?

"Yes, crying. There's not much more that I can do. I don't know if you guys are still toget-" I cut her off.

"We're still together," I responded.

"Okay, so go and take care of your girlfriend and make her stop crying. I'm at work but I left the door unlocked."

"Thanks," I said.

"And, if you ever make her cry again, I will come after you,"

"Understood,"

Dani's P.O.V.

I combed my hair out, the water dripping onto my shirt. I had just finished a long shower. My eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying I had been doing, and I had bags showing.

I walked out of the bathroom, and my heart jumped out of my chest. Randy was leaning against my dresser with his arms crossed over his chest, looking down. He looked up when he noticed I was there.

"Hey," I stood there, shocked, wondering if I was dreaming.

"What are yo- huh?" I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows.

"We have to talk," He said.

"I tried to talk to you last week," I responded.

"I know, and I should've of talked to you then but I was being dramatic." He admitted, standing up straight.

"No, I said things that I didn't me-" He cut me off, walking over to me.

"I did, too." He grabbed my face in his hands. "You were crying,"

"Um, I-I," I removed my face from his grip and looked down.

"Dani, I don't care about what you said. I care about you, and I don't want you crying over me."

"You didn't seem to care when I came to you last week."

"I've always cared about you, but I was being stubborn." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry," 

He pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. "I love you," I relaxed. It was the first time he had said 'I love you' in 2 weeks. It was good to know that he wasn't giving up on us.

"I love you, too."

"Are we good?" He asked.

"Yes," He leaned down and kissed me, the feeling of his lips making me melt. When he pulled away, quicker than I had expected, I looked up at him.

"I have to ask you something," He said.

"Um, okay?" My eyes widened as he got down on one knee.

"These past four years have definitely been the best years of my life. I've never loved someone as much as you, and I can't imagine my life without you. I planned on doing this before we got into that argument, but clearly that didn't work out. But, um, I love you a lot, and I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams." By this point, I was crying again as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Will you make me even happier than I already am by marrying me?"

The ring was beautiful. "Yes!" I exclaimed. Randy slid the ring on my finger before standing up and hugging me again. I pulled away far enough to kiss him. "I can't wait to tell everyone," I mumbled against his lips.

"You have to wait a few hours," He smirked before pushing onto the bed.