The Long Night Part Two

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                   On a tree beyond the battlefield, a raven's eyes go white as Bran wargs into the bird. The raven's caw as they take flight from the tree towards the firewall. Drogon spits forth a blaze of fire into the undead army, just in front of the flock of ravens. They fly past the battle, beyond Winterfell, and climb high into the dark sky. They hear the slow flaps of a dragon, then come upon the Night King riding Viserion. The Night King extends his hand in command, which crackles like freezing water. On the trench, The undead army stands motionless behind the flames. One wight steps calmly forward into the trench, falling forward. Then another joins him, and another still. They pile on top of one another at a quickening pace. On the ramparts, Davos watches as the undead sacrifice themselves, one by one. He realizes that they are forming a bridge of corpses. Other groups of undead tumble into the trench, building other pathways with their bodies. Arya and Davos watch silently. Dutifully, the wights fall like dominoes until they have spanned the trench. "Man, the walls!" Davos yelled.

                    Back at the trench, "Man the walls!" a soldier yelled. The first wave of undead forge across the corpse bridge. In the courtyard, "Man the wall!" another soldier yelled.

                    "Man, the walls! Come on!" Lyanna ordered. Riley grabs soldiers pushing them to obey the command. Jaime looks up, then moves to action. Jorah grabs Sam and drags him towards the battle. "Get out there! Get moving!" Lyanna yelled.

                    "Come on. Come on! Come on! Go, go, go!" Jaime ordered.

                    "Come on!" Brienne yelled.

                    On the ramparts, archers fire arrows at the approaching undead. At the trench, The undead pours across the corpse bridges and set upon the walls. The undead reaches the exterior wall of Winterfell and press themselves against it in a mass. Flaming arrows zip down from the ramparts. "They're against the wall!" a soldier yelled. On the ramparts, "Get more men up here!" a soldier yelled—Brienne sprints through the yard. Riley and Jaime run up the stairs to the ramparts, ushering soldiers to take a position.

                    "Fill the gaps, quickly!" a soldier ordered.

                    "Get in there!" Jaime ordered.

                    "They're climbing the walls!" a soldier yelled.

                    "Relieve the archers!" Riley orders.

                    "Relieve the archers!" a soldier yelled. The soldiers and archers jostle and trade places.

                    "Archers on top!" Jaime ordered.

                    "Move up!" Riley yelled. Jorah ascends the stairs, two at a time. Sam follows.

                    "Go, go! Come here! Come on!" a soldier yelled.

                    "Move back!" a soldier ordered.

                    "Stand away!" a soldier yelled.

                    "Go on, go on," a soldier said.

                    Jorah helps to shepherd the transitions, "Go! Go," he yelled.