The Dragon and the Wolf Part Two

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    Inside the Dragon pit, Riley picks up some bleached bones from the dirt floor. Daenerys approaches her. "No one is less happy about this than I am, but I won't make a promise I can't keep," Riley said.

                    "I know. I respect what you did. Wish you hadn't done it, but I respect it, my love," Daenerys said as she took the bone from Riley.

                    "This place was the beginning of the end for my family. A dragon is not a slave. They were terrifying. Extraordinary. They filled people with wonder and awe, and we locked them in here. They wasted away. They grew small. And we grew small as well. We weren't extraordinary without them. We were just like everyone else," Daenerys said in Valyrian.

                    "With or without dragons, you Daenerys Targaryen are extraordinary to me," Riley said in Valyrian, then tilted Daenerys chin and brushed her lips against hers.

                    "Even if I can't have children?" Daenerys asked with a worried tone.

                    "That doesn't matter to me, my love. I only ever need you at my side," Riley vowed. They walk back to the others just as Tyrion walks into the pit alone. He is followed by Cersei, the Mountain, Qyburn, Jaime, and the Lannister guards. The northern delegation watches as they approach the dais.

                    "My armies will not stand down. I will not pull them back to the capital. I will march them north to fight alongside you in the Great War. The darkness is coming for us all. We'll face it together. And when the Great War is over, perhaps you'll remember I chose to help with no promises or assurances from any of you. I expect not. Call our banners. All of them," Cersei said.

                    A few days later, in the chamber of the painted table, Riley, Jon, and Daenerys, along with her advisers, strategize. "If we have the Dothraki ride hard on the kingsroad, they'll arrive at Winterfell within the fortnight," Riley explained.

                    "And the Unsullied? We can sail with them to White Harbor, meet the Dothraki here on the kingsroad, then ride together to Winterfell," Daenerys said.

                    "Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell, Your Grace. You have many enemies in the North. Thousands fell fighting your father. All it takes is one angry man with a crossbow. He'll see your silver hair on the kingsroad and know that one well-placed bolt will make him a hero. The man who killed the conqueror," Jorah explained.

                    "They would have to go through me first, my love. But if we're going to be allies in this war, it's important for the Northerners to see us as allies. If we sail to White Harbor together, I think it sends a better message," Riley explained.

                    "I've not come to conquer the North. I'm coming to save the North. We sail together," Daenerys said.

                    Minutes later, in Dragonstone's throne room, Riley and Jon walk through the room, away from the meeting. Theon trails behind. "Riley," Theon called out, causing Riley and Jon to stop and turn. "Can I speak with you?" Theon asked.