The blood bottle

"Uhm...okay.. Hello mother" I responded "weird name.." i thought. "Mother.." I kept thinking of that name... Why..? the blood filled bottle kept clanking in my bag.. I knew I wasn't meant to be here.. "I-i'm going to my r-room..!" I managed to muster. "Why? Are you not hungry?" Amy asked me "the food is really good!" she prestised. Didn't look like it... a cereal bowl with what looked like human eyes.. "Y-yeah! Not h-hungry! I'll see you g-guys later..!!" I ran off back to the bedroom,breathing heavily. I remembered that there was a way out.. A window.. The bottle would smash.. I thought. I took my chance and jumped out the window, the bottle falling out of my bag and shattering. "TCRA!" mother called. She knew I was outside.. I ran.. And ran.. And ran... I stopped in a.. Flower garden..? I picked one up and put it in my hair. 5 min later i was not feeling good.. I was throwing up a flower covered in my blood... It was terrifying. I blacked out. I woke up a little later "are they alive?!" "I believe so.." "How did a human get here?!" "They are a golden angel." I heard 2 people talking. "Eddie cmon dont let them die!!" I heard a female voice say "I'm trying not to andrea!" the male voice said. I opened my eyes. "Thank god! They are not dead!" the girl who i expected to be andrea said "few!" I heard another female voice.. Andrea and Eddie seemed not to hear it..