Chapter 12: mother's experiments

The boy and girl glanced at each other with a shocked looks. I didn't know why... "I-its Andrea and Eddie! You don't remember us?!" "no?" I tilted my head sort of. "Am I meant to?" "WHY IS MY BODY CUT LIKE I'M FRANKENSTEIN???" I asked

!TW! Talk of flesh,blood,gore,knives,passing out and other experiment stuff!

It was true, there was missing flesh everywhere on my body, and my blood was white. "Eddie." the girl said, grabbing a bat. "W-what the f-" a sharp pain hit my head. I must have blacked out because when I woke up I was tied to a chair. There was tape on my mouth and I was chained to the chair. The boy had a knife in his hand... "Are you Tcra?." he asked me. I couldn't move, couldn't talk either. He sliced my face with the knife "ANSWER ME!" he yelled. My face was dripping blood and it was painful. I nodded the best I could. Crying... "T-their tears are white.." the girl said walking over and touching my face. I flinched again. The boy ripped the tape off my mouth. "Andrea," he said holding his hand out to her. She handed him the bat. "What are you doing..?" I asked he raised the bat "I'm sorry tcra." the pain was back. I passed out again. "H-huh..?" I muttered sitting up. "Oh, finally the sleeping beauty is awake~"