Chapter 2

Recap : Riya lost herself to unknown person

Riya reached Coimbatore and shakthi came to pick her up from railway station..

Sak: Ena thalaivi.....Epdi irukigaa..

Ri: Dai sakthi na nala iruken da ne epdi iruka...

Sak: Unga puniyathulaa super ahh iruken thalaivi...seri vaga pogalam.

They moved from there and sakthi made all arrangements for Riya to stay in girl's hostel. He left her in room and asked her to take rest and said he will come in morning to pick her up..

Riya spent whole day in her new hostel room and settled herself.

Morning ☀️

Her beautiful sleep was distrubed by morning sun rays...she woke up lazily and went to complete her morning routine.. she wore a light sky blue sleevless top with white pant. Long silver colour jumkas and sliver chain with minimal makeup and left her hair free..she was looking deadly gorgeous..

Sakthi picked up her from hostel and dropped her near a tall building which had huge gates. Riya was surprised to see the building and its construction.

They both entered the gate and immediately stopped by two guards..who were looking like boxer with 6 feet height and well build muscular body..Sakthi and Riya was looking too small before them...like if they blow air both will flew away.

G1: Yaru negaa..

Sak: Naga Rakshan sir paka vanthom..

G2: Ne yaru ponne..

They gave a terrific look... but to there suprise she didn't get afraid looking at them...instead she smiled and answered them..

Ri: Hi Anna! I am new caretaker for your boss.

Guards were suprised by the way she addressed them and gave a warm smile to her..

Meanwhile Rakshan came there..

Rak: Dai thakali chediiii.....inum ne uyroda than irukiyaa... Sagalayaa..

Sak: En bro unaku intha kola veri en melaa....

Rakshan truned towards Riya...

Rak: Epdi irukaa thangam..

Ri: Nala iruken thagam..

Sak: Anna enku mukiyamana vela iruku na kelamburen...nega thalaivi ya bathurama ulaa kutitu pogalen..

Rak: ena da escape aga pakuriyaaa..

Sak: Cha cha apdi lam ilaaa......ethuku anavasiyamaa oru uyir poikutu

Rak: Odi po nayeee

That time Pugazh entered..

Pug: Machaa una enga lam thedurathu....Paati kuptagaa vaa

He then saw Riya standing there...and immediately called her as Thangachiiii and hugged her... which made Riya suprised and felt happy to find a brother there..

Sakthi bid bye and went from there....where Rakshan and Pugazh took Riya inside...and explained her about the house and there boss

Riya was listening carefully..

The house was contain 4 floor...Riya saw the garden area in ground floor which was extremely beautiful with plants, flowers and chill morning breeze hit her face gave a peace for her heart and mind..she was admiring the outer space and entered lift reached 1st floor, it was filled with securities and guards with guns for safety..And also have big parking in sideways which had all latest luxurious car collections and race cars.

They entered the lift and went to 2nd floor..while entering Riya saw a female staff seated in entrance behind the security cabin, no stangers can enter the house without permission, the whole house contain digital lock which can be opened only with finger prints... servants who work regularly will have there fingerprint updated in system for there in and out purpose..

2nd floor is for family members Rakshan opened door with his fingerprint and guided Riya inside the house...Riya was admiring the interior of house it was great and gave pleasent feeling...

Rak: Hi Paatti..

Paatti: Hi kanna....enga pona breakfast table laa una kanum..

Rak: ila paatti. Oru kutty velaiya vela poiruthen....sari nega oruthavagalaa meet pananum..

Rakshan called Riya near him...She saw paatti and greeted her with respect and love....Paatti also felt a happy meeting Riya.she asked Rakshan about Riya and he told paatti that she is new caretaker for Dev.. Paatti facial expressions changed immediately...which was noticed by Riya.

Paatti: Dev meet panitana...

Rak: Inum ila paatti..

Paatti: Seri kutitu poo,

Rak : Seri paattii...

Rakshan and Riya turned and moved from there...Riya asked Raksha about paatti's sudden change....

Rak: Athu onum ila thangam....ne inga 7th caretaker ahh join pani iruka....unaku munadi 3 pasaga apuram 3 ponnuga vanthagaa....

Ri: Apdiyaaa.....ipo avaga engaa..

Rak: 3 peru inum uyroda dhan irukagaa....😌

Ri: Apo micha 3 peru🙄

Rak: .........Burped.......🙃🙃

Riya stood there with atmost shock😳😳

They entered the lift and reached 3rd floor.. While entering third floor there was board in entrance as Devil 😈

Yes 3 & 4 was devil's private house....and no one is allowed inside the house other than Rakshan, Pugazh and Paatti and his two servants..... During last 2months...the caretakers where also allowed inside the house but only till the living room... Dev is most private person he is having security protection door even for his bedroom, study room, indoor garden area, swimming area and his gym.....servants are allowed to common area's to clean, but no one is allowed inside his bedroom other than his three pure souls.

Riya was astonished seeing the interior of house it was more classy and had rich look, whole house was in black and grey colour combinations...which was treat for eyes to see....

Rakshan and Riya went near Dev bedroom...Rakshan entered his fingerprint....and door opened...when he received a call...

Rak: Riya..Thangam...ne ulaa poitu wait panu na ipo vanthuduren

Ri: Okay thangam.

Rakshan moved out from there ..were Riya entered the room and her jaw dropped down seeing the room....it was in black and red colour combinations with king size bed in middle and had a dim lightings..

She went inside and searched whether anyone is there....But the room was empty... Suddenly she felt someone standing behind her...Before she could turn... One strong pair of hand wraped around her waist and pulled her and pinned against the wall...she started breathing heavily... When she could feel hot breath of someone hitting her face..she closed her eyes tightly due to sudden action..

But when suddenly the smell of opposite person hit her nostrils, she opened her eyes quickly to just make a perfect eyelock with the same brown eyes which she was longing to see again for all these 8 months....

How is the chaper guys..Rombha mokka potutenoo😃

Pudichi irutha vote panuga🥰

Precape: Signing the Agreement