Chapter 38

Recap: Dev decided to join back office, also he wants Riya to come office and join as his PA..❤️

Riya woke up in the morning and saw Dev sleeping peacefully by hugging her tightly....she smiled and admire his cute sleeping face.....she placed a kiss on his forehead before releasing herself from his hold....and went to washroom to get fresh up.....

After getting freshen up Riya moved to closet...she was wearing  peach colour top with white pant with matching accessories.....She did minimal make up and let her hair free because  it was still wet and some water droplets are falling from it.....she was looking gorgeous and hot in that wet look....

Riya came out from closet and saw Dev still sleeping....she moved near him and started to wake him....but there was no response from him....she thought for a while how to wake up him but suddenly got an idea which made her smirk.....she slowly moved close to him and took her wet hair and kept on his forehead and eyes....

Dev opened his eyes immediately with jerk due to the wetness on his face.....But next moment he became freeze by looking at his girl who is sitting beside him freshly in the morning.......

Dev was still in freeze mode and admiring her beauty......but his trance was distributed when Riya spoke...

Ri: Good Morning!!!........Sikiram eluthirichu poi ready agu daa..... office ponum laa...

Saying she was about to move but Dev pulled her with force and made her lay on bed and hovered on her......Riya could not able to react due to his sudden action other than closing her eyes tightly....He slowly snuggled into her neck crook and inhale her fragrance....he gave kiss behind her ears....Riya let out a moan to feel sudden pleasure......Dev started to speak with his usal base voice...

Dev: Ipdi kalailayee fresh ahh vantha epdi di suma iruka mudiyum....

Saying that he bit her earlobe earning another moan from her.....Riya came back to sense and pushed him down immediately.....and said...

Ri: Poriki.....Poriki....kalailayee arambikatha.......na already fresh aiten.....ne poi mothala ready agu po....

Dev: Venum na rendu perum thirumbhaa dirty aitu.... apuram ona fresh agalamaa......

He asked in husky voice.... which made Riya to wide her eyes..... after understanding the inner meaning of his words....she started to beat him on his chest and said....

Ri: Poriki.....ena pechu pesuraa ne....oluga poi office kelambu poo...

Dev get down from bed with sad pout face and moved to washroom lazily for getting ready...Riya smiled at his disappearing figure.....she moved to closet for arranging dress for him.... she was checking the wardrobe..and thinking which dress will suit him perfectly.....after long struggle she  took a black shirt with grey colour blazer with black colour pant....she took his watch and wallet at kept it ready for him.....

Dev came out from washroom....he was wet and wearing only towel on his waist....he saw Riya arranging things for him..... seeing that a wide smile arose on his lips.....He went behind and hugged her tightly by placing his head on her shoulder.....Riya gets jerk for a moment but later sensing it is Dev she became calm and adjust her head to view his face.....he came near her ears and started to speak....

Dev: It feels soo different di....Ne ipdi en things lam arrange panitu irukurathaa paka.....oru mari sama happy yaa....vera mari feel varuthu di....... unaku apdi ethachum feel varuthaa...

Riya bend her head down in shy with smile and nodded positively..... Which made Dev to smile with happiness....He slowly traced his lips on her jawline and placed a kiss there.....he kissed on her cheeks.....he made Riya to turn facing him.....he bent down near her lips and about to capture her lips....